Raid

ya, definitely similar to solo leveling, SL even draws the women with huge hair/craniums and comparatively tiny faces/chins like they do here (even the orange haired main girls look exactly the same, just with opposite personalities). The only thing SL draws differently are their absurdly giant mouths. SL quality is higher, but this looks good too :) I like how the MC isn't totally useless at the start but still shows he has a long way to go.

edit: changed to reflect this coming out way before Solo Leveling, thx Filipe

@NovaXII It's basically just an excuse to make the military useless. Otherwise, there would be no reason for the protagonist to do what he's doing. Lazy worldbuilding.

Double-page supporter
I really don't get why most pretty girls in manhwa is portrayed as a gold digger or some two faced userer.
Are there so many in Korea that is just deemed normal or something else?

It's too hard to wait too long T-T especially when you see the raws that many already T-T. I wish I could read their language T-T

Did you like Solo Leveling? Well, you'll probably... maybe... enjoy this! It's the same thing but with less interesting characters.

Yeah I do like it. The thing is that I notice that progress quick for SL but either way I still find it cool.

Group Leader
"This is a copy of solo leveling" - This came out before...
ASs7HKg.png

LStEsLH.png

Both chapters 1 ^
@anonftwtf
@Shakur

The release date on the Raw from Meraki website is different and the first release there was on 2016.04.06 (it was earlier). So I still have doubts regarding this Raw link. Maybe someone knows wether this comic was originally released on the site of the description on Mangadex or the one on Meraki website?

Wasn’t solo leveling based on a novel?
Whereas Raid is the original (same name as both author and artist).
Which means SL novel could have as well as started before Raid.

That said, Raid doesn’t feel like a SL copy to me.

Group Leader
@keimichi
@teney

Raid was originally a web novel, for which the release date is some time in 2014. the manhwa was first released in 2016.

kakaopage, the raw link above, published the chapters of Raid about a year after its original release... which is why the first 59 chapters have the same "release" date in 2017.

original raw site
web novel site

though truly, yes, raid came out long before solo leveling. not that it really matters.

Users who are viewing this thread