Rairairai - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Dancing Ninja

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

I feel like the black hair girl should've seen it coming, you don't let people drive without a license! That's on you!
Nah, the lack of license isn't really the problem, the problem is starting someone who's apparently never ridden a bicycle off on what is presumable a litre-class sports bike. That's the kind of things you only do to people you don't like

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the lack of license isn't really the problem, the problem is starting someone who's apparently never ridden a bicycle off on what is presumable a litre-class sports bike. That's the kind of things you only do to people you don't like
I think she got too much in the big sister mode and forgot MC is a Kobeni-like girl-failure unlike her, and so she tried to share her own joy with MC without thinking it through.

Why snipe tho?
Thank you sincerely for bringing this up—I’m pretty new to scanlation, and I didn’t realize I’d be stepping on anyone’s toes. That’s entirely on me, and I appreciate you pointing it out.

I’ve reached out to Problematic Scans privately, and they’ve been incredibly understanding and considerate of the situation. I’m grateful they were open to collaborating, and from now on, I’ll be working together with them to provide more English releases for everyone!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @binzyn
  • Typesetting: Throughout the chapter, all words that are split into syllables should read "new-" "line", not "new" "-line".
  • p16 & p19 Raider corp -> Raiden corp

Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @binzyn
  • Typesetting: Throughout the chapter, all words that are split into syllables should read "new-" "line", not "new" "-line".
  • p16 & p19 Raider corp -> Raiden corp
Thanks for the feedback! Fixed pages 16 and 19. I’ll keep the word split order in mind from here on.

Thank you for the translation. I love the vibe of this serie and really hope it can continue to be translated 👌🏻

I'm willing to help for cleanup or photoshop if need be, but it would be my first time doing so

Dex-chan lover
I think she got too much in the big sister mode and forgot MC is a Kobeni-like girl-failure unlike her, and so she tried to share her own joy with MC without thinking it through.
Ain't even the MCs fault. You could be a world-class athlete with a Michelin star to your name to boot, put someone untrained on a bike like that, they're gonna dump it the first time they twist the throttle

Users who are viewing this thread