Raise Kamika

get rid of japans 2 worst main character manga tropes (at least at some point hopefully) and toss in some boobs here and there and i would call this a favorite. i wish japan knew how to write a good main character, for every great character there is 1000 bad ones and yet no one learns how to do it right and worse yet is the side characters are usually just plain better than the mc sometimes. if you are gonna use romance as a basis for the story maybe at least try to think of not using manga tropes that have been used to death already. look at spider man. taunts his opponent, flirts with girls/has girlfriends, is strong, dependable, likable but also was a total loser nobody and his character transition didnt feel forced if you read his first comics. hes just a true "nerd' who ended up with supers but hes fun to read. batmans lost his parents but he didnt become some beta who makes inventions like dr octopus he became a gagdet-ed badass who i would want to read about.

Dex-chan lover
i kinda hate this wishy washy MC..but oh welp, need to read

The MC is garbage, the heroine is garbage, even the supporting cast is garbage, such a good plot completely ruined by piss poor characters.

Quite a bit of harassment towards the guy. Kinda wanna put my fist throught that bitches face

Aggregator gang
"[...] the tale unfolds as they were flown into a mystical world." How on Earth does this not qualify as isekai? Tryina dodge my genre filter, huh?

It's not even qualify to "Ecchi" for me.
And how the hell it got rated that high 🤔😒

Story wise... I dunno. Its definitely going to be short, or at least it SHOULD be. Great lore, the potential is definitely there but ragnarok popping in this early effectively seals its fate as a short manga. Drama is kinda similar to yamada's 7 bitches, so its good and pretty worn out at the same time but the point is that the premise of amnesia and curse lifting only goes wrong if the author is extremely terrible. But BOI, the MC sucks, but he's miles ahead of the guy in rental gf and hachiman so its fine. The designs and aesthetic direction are very nice, I guess its great in that regard. Isekai? Only as far as a multi-realm lore like Bleach goes, so to the randos who avoid all isekai, this is quite safe. This isn't for everyone, but if all you need is aesthetic and you like short stuff, you're definitely going to like this.

Users who are viewing this thread