Raise Kamika

Even if ragnarok is pulled off a bit early that doesn't mean it's going to be the only arc :p We were teased more gods than just nordic ones, for example egyptian or indian. Not sure if it will go on but based on how Ga-Rei went, there might be some BS story developements even after it seemed like it was over.

Fed-Kun's army
Considering that several of the main characters supposedly have the memories of gods from mythologies where mass polygamy (and having side-chicks or side-dudes) was common and the story explicitly pointed that out early on and makes jokes about it in the omakes, you'd think someone would come up with the idea of "hey, we don't need to fuck around with this love triangle/quadrangle/n-gon Japanese teenager pussyfooting bullshit, let's just all get together. We can share".

For crying out loud, Suseri has memories of being his former incarnation's main wife while he built a harem! You'd think she might use those memories to suggest to Ise and Kamika (and possibly the lesbian valkyrie) that, you know, there might be an easier solution to this whole situation than moping around biting fingernails about it.

Also, the author just casually ignored the fact that the MC's childhood friend has memories of their past selves screwing, and this kind of awkwardness that probably would have caused between them after she awakened. But not, she's just been casually interacting with him this whole time, even going to sleep in his room like nothing's happened.

It's a fun concept (and I've alway loved Segawa Hajime's art), but the standard awkward Japanese teenager love triangle angle just really doesn't play well with the premise. It's a bad case of an author trying to have their cake and eat it too, although we did get some funny Amaterasu In The Cave jokes out of it.

Good manga, I would’ve love it if they upload the chapters every Monday wednesday friday, That would be great 😁 Love the manga! And don’t end the manga too soon.

Aggregator gang
yey tnx for the upload ^_^ looking forward to the nxt one

Dex-chan lover
thx for the double update guys. its nice to avoid a cliffhanger between uploads.

Group Leader
Yes. This is good. I love his borderline ecchi stuff. Tokyo ESP was great.

the setting of the story is pretty good, but the MC's behavior is very annoying for me 😡

Group Leader
We'll Be Right Back.
gmsSMgq.png

The backstory and mythology of the characters in the story is more interesting then the actual story.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-08-25/raise-kamika-manga-by-ga-rei-hajime-segawa-ends/.150342

Users who are viewing this thread