Raise Nante Nai Kara - Ch. 1

I mean, I feel like this is a lot more than just crossdressing. They mentioned wanting to be a girl, then were absent for 6 months, it's very likely they at least partially transitioned during that time. I'm curious then, if they transitioned, if we're not going to erase their gender identity, then this isn't BL or Crossdressing right? Like, is it or isn't it? Because if you recognize their choice as valid, they are now a full on girl, which means it's a straight relationship now, even if one of them is AMAB. Not saying that people HAVE to personally accept their own attraction to someone who has transitioned, everyone has their personal tastes after all, but if the other friend does then as far as they are both concerned there is nothing about being gay to do with their relationship.
If you and your partner have the same thing between your legs, it's not a straight relationship. This is coming from a femboy

Dex-chan lover
Changing yourself for someone else's preferences is lame
I mean, while true ...
If you and your partner have the same thing between your legs, it's not a straight relationship. This is coming from a femboy

this is not a true statement. Sexual/romantic attraction doesn't refer to someone's genitals.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Simple, and not at all revolutionary, but nice. Doesn't try to be too ambitious/complicated message-wise, either.

Group Leader
if you click on the 'Oneshot' it takes you directly to the pages without showing you the tags, I love oneshots so I always click, This thing however, Disgusting, For me at least.
Go to church this Sunday. Ask for forgiveness. Don't ever click on another non-hetero manga then post some useless comments to complain again. Easy for a grown straight alpha man, yes?

Last edited:
Group Leader
Fortunately, the guy wasn't too judgmental with his rejection. But did he at least check on his friend even once during those 6 months...?

It's not clear if Asuka transitioned or is just crossdressing. At high school age, estrogen can work wonder in just 6 months. That's assuming she didn't have to wait for weeks to see a clinician to get started. If she is just crossdressing, it's probably not necessary to take half a year off. The more important question is: is she doing this because she really is a girl inside, or because she wants to conform to the guy's preference? The former is fine, but the latter will not result in a happy future. Cis gay men do not want to become woman, and will not like the dysphoria that comes with transitioning.

I do like her mentality, though. What if there is no next life or after life? Let's do our best and live this life of ours to the fullest.

Users who are viewing this thread