Raise Nante Nai Kara - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
You're generalizing here. And maybe it seems that way for good reason no? I see this type of discussion almost everywhere with almost every crossdresser and femboy. Be it on here or twitter.

Nobody here is angry. We are just tired of the same ol' discussion.

Let's flip this, you have trans characters but a lot of the discussion is how they might be femboys or they may detransition later and it's like that for a good amount of trans characters.

That'd be really annoying wouldn't it? To have characters you see yourselves in being questioned if they are the things you like about them. You start feeling like you're invalid in the eyes of these people no?
Well for one I'm not trans, or even gay. I just like good interesting stories about people dealing with life however best they can, and don't really care about genre or gender or sexual preferences of characters as long as the stories are interesting. So I don't usually have that issue. At least not to the level that I feel the need to be so hateful towards a group because they have a different interpretation of a story than I do.

This is like, some weird shipping wars drama, like when a same-sex coupling vs. a opposite sex coupling using one of the same characters drives tons of hateful comments. And people on both sides are just being unreasonable and hateful about the whole thing. I can absolutely see how if I was a crossdresser and every manga I read had people saying they were trans how it could be frustrating. But I read quite a few of them, and I think you're honestly just having selective memory because as an outside observer from what I've seen it really doesn't come up all that often from what I can tell. But for some people it seems to happen every time, so they feel a need to defend their crossdressers every single time.

But from my perspective, this is one of the few times I've seen it discussed so much, and unlike most stories where I could see it not making sense, there is enough here to make it a viable thing to discuss. But still the backlash is so strong and hateful. Like, straight up some of the comments are outright just vile and hateful. Not: "I disagree with your interpretation, and you kinda suck", but like "I hate everything about you, you're disgusting, everything you're saying is disgusting and you should die" kinda comments. Like, its' really freaking weird and disappointing to see this side of this community.

Last edited:
Banned
Also, the way they broke down from the rejection and claimed that they wanted to be a girl seemed more like it was a greater realization of wanting to be a girl,

Greater realization? Dude he just wants to date his crush. It's not that deep.

He knows he can't become a girl so he does the next best thing and crossdresses which kinda seems to be working.

Sometimes all you gotta do is dress like a girl, not transitioning.

And no, wearing girl's clothes does not count as transitioning.

Like, straight up some of the comments are outright just vile and hateful. Not: "I disagree with your interpretation, and you kinda suck", but like "I hate everything about you, you're disgusting, everything you're saying is disgusting and you should die" kinda comments. Like, its' really freaking weird and disappointing to see this side of this community.

What a way to overexaggerate our disagreement with you. Are you gonna call us "literally Hitler" next?

It appears I'm not talking to a rational person, my mistake for engaging with you.

Dex-chan lover
Are you incapable of reading a story about a crossdresser without questioning if they're trans or not? If they're gonna get bottom surgery, be on hormones, etc?

What's wrong with you? No normal person are asking these questions.
Only Americans care about trans, non-binary, cis, etc... made up stuff. He's a crossdresser, end of the story.

Dex-chan lover
And Japanese does not tag things based on gender identity, just sex.

Yuri will always be 2 biological females, Yaoi/BL will always be 2 biological males.

It's only Americans who do this for some reason... And it's really annoying?

Not only do they just erase a gay couple but also infringe on what lesbian, gay and heterosexual mean. Words mean nothing I guess...

Don't really care about the rest but this is factually not true. I spent all of a minute using google and found Kashimashi - Girl Meets Girl which involves a gender bending plot and is a yuri manga. Clearly not just an American thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't really care about the rest but this is factually not true. I spent all of a minute using google and found Kashimashi - Girl Meets Girl which involves a gender bending plot and is a yuri manga. Clearly not just an American thing.
icegif-771.gif

The MC of Kashimashi became a biological female (because of aliens) and hooked up with a female love interest. There's also a love triangle with another female friend of the MC. So yeah, 2 biological females = Yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Only Americans care about trans, non-binary, cis, etc... made up stuff. He's a crossdresser, end of the story.
Hey quick question if cis is made up and you’re not trans then what are you exactly

Dex-chan lover
A normal man. Why is that even a question? Keep your fetishes to yourself, dude. No need for "cisgender", just call me a normal man.
Got it, you’re cis. Good to know. :thumbsup:

If you’re new to the English language, did you know that there’s a word that means the opposite of gay? That word is “straight.” Hope this helps!

Dex-chan lover
You're one of those "they/them" weirdos, aren't you? lol.
Reddit should start their own country. Think about it: it would have a much higher IQ than most other countries. We could ban tik tok and fortnite, and every computer sold has to come with Minecraft preinstalled. We could also ban emojis too.

We all have very good ideas about society and government, so I think we would be far more efficient. I've seen so many posts with so many good ideas, not to mention our country would be the most progressive and other countries would look to us for direction. We would easily become the next superpower. If everyone left America for a new country, we would easily surpass America.

We could make Keanu our president and have PewDiePie on the flag. It would be the most wholesome country too!

Those are just some ideas I have and my own opinion.

Banned
Reddit should start their own country. Think about it: it would have a much higher IQ than most other countries. We could ban tik tok and fortnite, and every computer sold has to come with Minecraft preinstalled. We could also ban emojis too.

We all have very good ideas about society and government, so I think we would be far more efficient. I've seen so many posts with so many good ideas, not to mention our country would be the most progressive and other countries would look to us for direction. We would easily become the next superpower. If everyone left America for a new country, we would easily surpass America.

We could make Keanu our president and have PewDiePie on the flag. It would be the most wholesome country too!

Those are just some ideas I have and my own opinion.

images

Dex-chan lover
Just my two cents: i, and presumably others, become belligerent over the whole trans issue not because I'm anti-trans, but because i want to enjoy what I'm reading without having somebody's agenda forcibly shoved into places where it has not been EXPLICITLY invoked (i.e. if the character has not explicitly declared that they are transitioning or anything like that).
You're one of those "they/them" weirdos, aren't you? lol.
Don't do that, making baseless claims like that only gives your opponent free ammo to shoot you with
The definition of cis is “not trans.” If you’re not trans then that means you’re cis. It’s not a slur, it’s just a word for describing people. Hope this helps
Listen, some of us don't want the baggage that "cis" contains, because no, cis has traditionally been used as a slur since around 2015

Dex-chan lover
Just my two cents: i, and presumably others, become belligerent over the whole trans issue not because I'm anti-trans, but because i want to enjoy what I'm reading without having somebody's agenda forcibly shoved into places where it has not been EXPLICITLY invoked (i.e. if the character has not explicitly declared that they are transitioning or anything like that).

I'm not sure what agenda is being shoved in your face by a couple of people believing a character is trans that isn't and making a weird comment about bottoming I guess? You can just not read the comments or block/ignore them. You'd have a point if you were (can't believe I'm bringing this up again, but for a different reason) talking about something like the Seven Seas translation fiasco with Ototsuku but this isn't really that. Though I partially agree about not invoking trans discussion where it's not relevant, I feel like there's always room for people to discuss or talk about their interpretations of what they read as long as they aren't forcing them on others. The guy that originally started this wasn't really directing it at anyone, just posting his thoughts. This whole argument only started because someone read that and decided to engage with it directly.

The definition of cis is “not trans.” If you’re not trans then that means you’re cis. It’s not a slur, it’s just a word for describing people. Hope this helps
Listen, some of us don't want the baggage that "cis" contains, because no, cis has traditionally been used as a slur since around 2015

Being completely real here, not trying to be smug or sarcastic, as someone that is cis, have you seriously ever been insulted by getting called cis before? I'm not talking about "is it used as a slur," but rather "did you ever care?" Even during my rabid anti-SJW phase I'd just laugh whenever I see that shit flung at me. I'm assuming here that you're referring to when liberal-types call you cis white male or some shit when they disagree with you. I'm just kind of confused because it's like saying the word straight if a slur or something.

Don't do that, making baseless claims like that only gives your opponent free ammo to shoot you with
Yeah, I feel you. Love logging onto twitter dot com and seeing a girl get called ableist because she made chili for her neighbor. It's like I'm back in 2013 tumblr again. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad to see this get another chapter, it's really good.

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread