Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - No Place for a Loser (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
He should change into a different set of clothes when he goes to butcher cows and pigs. It's not very professional to do it in a regular suit.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading the first page made me double check again if there is no sexual violence tag.

The scans on this chapter are kinda iffy, some pages are resized bigger and some are not. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
inb4 it's something innocuous like he helped some woman give birth, was painting, ect.

Also, the cover with her brandishing a knife and her in general acting pretty nonchalant with yakuza life and being a bit tomboyish made me think if anything she was going to be too much for him, so... her acting suddenly so timid is a bit odd. I mean, even in the most brutal of crime families killings and stuff like that are relatively rare, but... you'd think she wouldn't be so upset or shocked to see someone covered in potential blood like that considering her upbringing inside of a yakuza family.

Lol, reporting yakuza to Tokyo's police. I'd like to see you try. The most incompetent officers next to London's.

I expected her to be a bit stronger in personality and would’ve preferred that too but oh well.

Wait is she not part of the Yakuza too? Why is she so shocked/scared....?

Users who are viewing this thread