Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.5 - Extra

"I want her to mess me up."

Uh. Yup. He's seriously messed up in the head but he might already have an inkling that Yoshino's not somebody to mess with even if they think she's the "spoiled and pampered" kind. Heh.

Dex-chan lover
Their relationship and life will never end well, but goddamn if I can't turn my eyes away from it all.

Dex-chan lover
Yoshino might have grown in a male-centric where a woman doesn't have a voice in matters, but she didn't grow without love this I can say, for the chauvinism that exists on that ambient they treated her with so much care that even so she isn't weakwilled or subservient which is an interesting contrast.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much snow flower scans for bringing us these extras! I see them in pixiv but I cry inside coz I'm still horrible with my Japanese...

I can really feel the love our author gives to her characters! Such dedication

Is his .. foot backwards here? lmao

Lc3jVzY.png

is his version of messed up actually normalcy, or am i reading to deep?

also gently to severely abused yakuza guys is pushing all the good buttons.

Double-page supporter
I find myself reading back on these extras, the author hasn't had any pixiv updates on this story. Honestly I really enjoy reading about the characters coz they don't feel like 'just characters ' at all with the layers upon layers of characterization on them, reason why I find myself hooked!

@scarlet_summer same! I love the small details the author incorporates for the characters. Each person is so humane, which makes it so interesting to read.

Fed-Kun's army
In the yukata comic, that isn’t Yoshino in his imagination, is it?? Her hair doesn’t have the shadin like it normally does, plus the lil hearts while she’s speaking is like her. maybe it’s just his dream ver. of her??

Users who are viewing this thread