Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Better to be hated than ignored

Group Leader
I don't actually know if this is from vol 4, if im wrong pls do tell me unu

Edit: it was vol 3 xd

Dex-chan lover
LOL the little comment "will Kirishima became trash"... He can't become become something that he already is....
Alsooo... What is up with this new character?? :O what's this arc about??
Many thanks

Thank you for updating! I'm excited to see what happens when Yoshino finds out about the new girl.

Double-page supporter
This guy really scares me kk' Ty for the update

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the new chapter, I hope the author speeds up the chapters or at least start to get them out on a regular basis.

Dex-chan lover
@lkaiserinol "will Kirishima became trash"

He has been cheating on her for a while now (you can see it in chapter 6, they also talked about it.)

@Ifrittuccia we're like 2 ch (4parts?) behind lol, it's mainly that the last group stopped updating it....

yoshino has always been aware that he's going around, so i think that she probably wouldn't care at all 🤔, and if she does, then kirishima has more or less succeeded in capturing her heart already, no? (and won the bet? didn't she wager smth before or at least told him her plan already?)

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader She knows... and she gives zero fucks about it, i love her so much.

Now i am curious, Kirishima seems oddly interested in an old "friend with benefits", what this poor girl has done to deserve his attention (more probably something with her father).

Group Leader
we all know that dude's been fucking and our lovely mc is perfectly okay with it, but what's with this new girl? why so much spotlight on her in particular? fwb, sure, but literally panels upon panels dedicated to her? why???

Dex-chan lover
Yoshino is by far the most brilliant part of this comic, Kirishima is just a walking talking neurotic garbage bin.

Fed-Kun's army
ooh whats with this new chara??? i doubt kirishima actually likes her, as hes detached with all relationships unless when it comes to yoshino?
im just wondering what he wants to meet her for- whether it's because the girl is conncected to something he wants, whether the he wants to control the girl as she's successful af or??
anyways this will be interesting but what worries me is that they put this new chara in for a reason- the same time yoshino is trying to figure out whether or not kirishima actually loves her

@Mangareader
I mean ofc he's trashy and i think thats been established for a while but i dont think hes really cheating because him and yoshino arent even dating- and yoshino said she doesnt care bc theyre not in a relationship (and if they were she would kill him)

Thank you for the translations! Looking at the spanish trnsltn, I dnt hav a good feeling about Nao and Kirishima. Anywy, Yoshino is strong so i hope she wont mind it. Excited to read the remaining chapsss.

Aggregator gang
Eh.... What does he do for a living anyway? Is he a Hitman for the Yakuza? Is he gonna assassinate that chick?

Or is he just trying to make the FL jealous? 😂

Honestly, he's so trashy who knows....

Users who are viewing this thread