Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.1 - Better to be hated than ignored. (2)

Double-page supporter
@DrWhoCares

Oh so you were making an argument? I wasn't. You sound more like complaining about the release to me and even made quite crass comparisons. Oh well

Dex-chan lover
Roughly half of the comment thread is a testament to why you just shouldn't bother arguing with people online. Nobody wants to consider the other side, or even just agree to disagree. So it drags on with useless back and forth until one or both sides get bored, leaving their clutter behind in their wake.

Anywho. Page 5 made me laugh. How long was she whipping her head around from one side to another with that dead eyed stare in action? They covered some distance in the process from the look of it.

my favourite part of this story is that Yoshino actually gives zero f*cks about Kirishima
so I don't even count this as cheating cause Yoshino doesn't even count them as dating lmao
like at this point Kirishima is just digging his own grave as at the end of the year either Yoshino likes him or she doesn't and these actions of his just solidify why she doesn't and won't unless he changes
so the fact that Yoshino is in the position of power while Kirishima is doing these shitty things i.e. technically cheating is what makes this so entertaining
cause this whole story is seeing who will hold the emotional upper end and my QUEEN Yoshino is ruling

Fed-Kun's army
@Creampuff agree lmao like you go yoshino ur not changing or accommodating for any man and if kirishima wants even a chance then he oughta stop being such a little sh*t

but about the actor girl thing i doubt he actually cares for her or smthg and probably is trying to meet her and get smthg out of her (like take advantage of her position/ smthg she knows) so im pretty interested in what hes going to do to her

Idiots who are arguing with every other raise fans bcz we're supporting another group other then sfs, should kindly get the f**k away from here and wait for sfs translation.
I personally had asked sfs on tumblr and their Japanese translator had first said was busy and later said lost interest in this Japanese yakuza manga! Their team is more into BL and that's ok.
Another genuine raise fan is actually did a splendid job at this ALL ALONE and shared it with other fans! So STOP being a prick and attacking this group.
Don't come and spread your BS on others work and spoil the enjoyment.

Users who are viewing this thread