Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.2

Dex-chan lover
Yoshino outplayed him god she's the best. But also completely insane for trying to get involved in this and shit is about to go down I can't wait.

OMG! Yoshino chan is a 'great woman' OMG OMG! Owwwwwwwwwwwww i really like her mind personality! Such a cool woman!

Thank you for translating this ><

Aaaaahhhhhhh. This is pure bliss!! Yoshino’s expression on that last panel!!!! Is a predator looking at its prey. HA!!! What now Kirishima? You think you had everything figured out but nope you are still wet behind the ears with Yoshino. Thank you soooo much for the chapter!!❤️❤️❤️🙌🙌🙌🙌

Dex-chan lover
She outplayed him so legendarily that this burn will be felt all the way back 5 generations of his family.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD THIS GIRL IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, i can't believe people still call her gullible... i don't believe i have the stupidity to call her gullible.

Pretty good job with the scans. Prefer this over the other one since the font's nice and centered haha. Thanks for the upload.

kirishima outplaying nao to outplay ozu,,, only to get outplayed by yoshino
WE LOVE UNDERESTIMATED WOMEN WINNING XOX

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this escalates even harder than chapters 3-5, that shifty dude dares to get feisty with Yoshino in her home turf and there's still Kirishima here we're talking about...

dude's about to get smitten
giphy-downsized.gif

Double-page supporter
oh my god you are literally a god thank you so much for these fast releases i dont know what to say because this is better than any of my wildest fucking dreams AHHHHHH thank you so much!!!! ALSO YES YOSHINO....YES........

@Alacran it seems like yoshino was already targeted rather than her trying to get involved.. might be related an earlier incident in the manga (since we don't know who ozu's superior is) or an unexplained event yet. anyways kirishima was probably hiding all this to "protect" her and then yoshino went and outsmarted him anyways hehe

Dex-chan lover
GUH YOSHINO IS TOO COOL she really did outplay kirishima, and by gods i am SO excited to see what she's gonna do to ozu 🤧 this chapter really makes it clear that yoshino isn't "innocent" or spoiled like kirishma's initial impression, it's just that she genuinely does not give a f*** when it came to anything involving him. she is very well capable and ruthless, it's just that she sees no reason to act when she doesn't care. sooooo cool 🙏🙏🙏

Users who are viewing this thread