Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1

Thank you for the scanlation! Will read any version that comes out, since I reread this series so many times anyway hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Chapters of this hold is so rare that I'm gonna read whatever translation if it made any sense in it.
Thx, in this COVID time to read some new chapters while sitting at home is a blessing

It's one chapter in between two months on the original serialization, sadly.

Group Leader
this chapter was so cool holy shit. i'm gonna reread this chapter 5 more times

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum Well, this guys are not well connected then or they're just acting high and might but actually the lowest level in the Yakuza food chain. Heck, they might even be not in the Yakuza. From how they act, yeah, this guys are a bunch of nobodies who got to kiss the floor and now just acting up because of their pride was hurt. Now, they're going to get a taste of reality.

Thanks for the translation
I love how nao wants act like a victim when it was her own fault for getting caught up with him lol

So I read the spanish translation, and the guy isn’t saying that Kirishima is going to warn Ozu, he’s telling the guy behind him TO warn Ozu that Kirishima escaped. Just a heads up!

Ooohhh thank you soo much, you did a great job to satisfy our thirst of this newest chapter..

Group Leader
Thx for translation. Any update is good now since seem like people just forgot this series and localization in my country are so slow.

Users who are viewing this thread