Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1

YASSS!!! Things are getting intense!! The last panel though 😆😆😆🙌🙌🙌
I m so curious on what Yoshino’s gonna do. Thank you so much for the chapter!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This poor thugs well played like cute animals in yoshino's hands. Lol.
Now lets get ready to ruuuuuuuuuumble!!!!!!.
You make yoshino's dark horse(brada) mad. You picked the wrong person to messed with.

Thank you so much for the translations ^^

Thanks for the translation and scans!
Yup, pretty sure Kirishima is shaken up knowing Yoshino's going off on her own. As much as I love clichés of badass guy saving a damsel in distress, I much prefer bad ass guys trying to save a damsel-not-in-distress and their saving plan is just useless cuz damsel just saved herself. Wooooh, Go Yoshino, show em how a Yakuza lady boss works. Also, i feel so dumb reading this series, I just cant seem to guess what's on the minds of these people, wgy are they so smart? Why is the author so smart? Welp, this is what makes the series more exciting just keeping you on edge.

Dex-chan lover
@nomadicengi Your explanation is on point in many things, I agree with you, for the most part, there is just one detail you forgot... right now... they are in Kyoto and contrarily to Tokyo were the Kirishima yakuza is just one of the powerhouses, all of the underworld of Kyoto pass through the Soumei yakuza, so they are messing with the daughter of THE BOSS of the region, they not knowing her by name is beyond stupid, killing Kirishima would be just a mildly offense, killing her... well, hell would be busy for quite some time.

Aggregator gang
Hypeeee
Can't wait to see what Yoshino's plan is
Also can't wait to see Shouma kick ass

Double-page supporter
Finally, some action. I was worried this would be too focused on romance that the yakuza part would be dropped.

god, i love seeing shouma get all furious and protective of yoshino. can't wait for the action. thanks for translating!

yoshino being yakuza lady boss mode is HOT
shouma on motorcycles and going full yandere mode is HOT

THE AUDIENCE NEEDS MOREEEEEEE I CANT WAIT
p.s thank you for transsss

Users who are viewing this thread