Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1

I love this manga so much. I’m there’s not enough Yakuza manga out there

Oof that dude with the face mask and tattoos is like the alternate universe version of shouma if yoshino hadn’t intervened. Basically I love him even tho he’s probably gonna be some batshit crazy dude 🤪

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting so interesting. I need more.

@karph I got confused for a moment because he looked so much like shouma. I'm gonna call him edgyshouma lol.

@plasmafruit Thanks, that makes much more sense!

@plasmafruit OOOH okie, so he told the goons to warn ozu that kirishima escaped. thanks, i was confused.
YOOOOOOO yoshino really came outta nowhere this one. dominant yakuza yoshino really hits different. Surprises me everytime she comes out. She got me scared. Hopefully she won't mess things up because her emotions get the best of her or because of "impulsiveness" like a lot of female leads(despite being kickass) do. I believe in her tho.

I mean this chapter, wowza. I knew theres more to yoshino the moment she has a contact that can sell her kidney. And holy smokes all characters just stepping up their game. Shouma in his bike n got switched to killer mode, kirishima who goes to extreme length to protect yoshino in his own way and yoshino who put 2 guys down to follow her lead, because she aint putting her life on their hand. Just blessed me more!

Please please please let Yoshino ended up with Shouma, I really hate this masochist predator, really he doesn't worthy of Yoshino :(((

Users who are viewing this thread