Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2

I LIVE FOR THIS 😍

Even though the art is more sketchy, it kinda adds to the feel and atmosphere of the chapter--so it's kind of a silver lining given her circumstance.

On a side note.. did Yoshino just dine and dash?

I read in her twitter that she was discussing killing off Kirishimae with her editor so I wonder what's gonna happen next??

Even though the art is pretty rough in this ch, i love this ch so much. So bold of you, Kirishima

I wish there's a way to upvote/pin certain posts, so it will be easier for us to be informed about issues noticed, be it on the illustration or the translation.

Nevertheless, I hope Konishi-sensei will feel better soon. Also, thanks for the hard work and sharing this chapter!

ngl.. i lowkey love kirishima.. he’s f-ed up but his character is just so interesting that it really seems like yoshino is the only woman who can handle him

Credit to @akisame for this comment that i copied and pasted so everyone can know why the art quality is so bad:
"For those of you worried about the quality of the art in this issue, the mangaka already apologised and explained her circumstances on twitter https://twitter.com/3Fe2O2Fe3O4/status/1264588117786255361?s=20.

Basically, due to Covid19 delaying the publication of her chapters, she wasn't paid on time. She had to let her assistant go because she couldn't afford to make rent as well. She said that it'll be corrected for the volume publication, but she was really ashamed of herself (its not her fault).

This is the problem with the manga publishing industry, artists aren't salaried, so when stuff like this happens they're put in really bad situations."
@mimicking, @wigjump, @evasal89
(In case u didn't see already😅)

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak
hey i didnt say the NTR had to be non consensual on Kirishima's part LOL he did say he'd be into that, so those men would maybe be fine!

Double-page supporter
This chapter is a reminder that Yoshino indeed, is yakuza. They are a match made in heaven lol

Shouma seems to have a broken arm! And some pages this chapter looked unfinished, is the author allright?
Thanks for the chapter Kirishima fansubs!

@iwannachew
That sucks. So that's why.. Time to support the author by buying the books!

All power to the author for still making good time for the chapter release. I'm sure it'll be fixed once it has a proper tankobon release.

Omg, Kirishima is going full yandere and I love it. And obviously, Yoshino is not gonna take it lightly lmao.

Shouma TAT
I hope he makes it out, all limbs intact. Could he and Nao end up together?

Awww. Kudos to the mangaka. This is my favorite. Hope she doesn’t drop it.

But kirishima tho! That was smooth!!! He really knows yoshino. And i like FL who have strong characters and not just damsels in distress. Woohoo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread