Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2

Lmao shouma's got jokes, calling that guy seaweed head then algae head. That guy might just give shouma a run for his money based on his strength. And I wonder who that black haired guy with the face mask is going to end up fighting, kirishima or shouma?

@shortk well the thing is though.. yoshina doesn't even mind the hoes. In fact, she's more weirded out on why they go out with this psycho lol. That's why kirishima said she's the only that he can marry cos they both have the same skrews loose inside their head
( ̄▽ ̄;)

I feel like my morality and common sense went down the drain whenever I read this manga haha -,-"

I dunno who Yoshino should choose, Shouma is like her normal character while Kirishima is for her hiding one

Honestly best way I’ve seen an FL handle a yandere type I love yoshino to death😫😫 but lowkey still shipping her with Shouma even though they’re probably not gonna end up together ;(

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you author-san and translators
Both yoshino and kirishima got that few screws loose but hey it is super refreshing to have these set of characters.

I tried to support and buy the e-book version of her manga on ebookjapan but Yahoo isn't allowing account registration without a Japanese phone number until mid-June 😢

Why are people still complaining about Kirishima sleeping with other girls? It's clearly established that he doesn't view sex in the same terms as love, sex is meaningless to him. Besides, he and Yoshino are not in a relationship, and she herself said she doesn't care about him sleeping around.

Some of you are the weird ones for trying to apply real world morality to a bunch of fictional yakuzas lol....

@izznis she does mind tho?... She says so in the beginning, she would kill him if she cared enough for him and he cheated. Or something like that. (And he was like I want you to feel like killing me - which affirms he wants her to love him but he's not going to change being an asshole) But overall she doesn't care for him romantically because he's a shit male with side chicks and that what she said so yeah I would say she minds...

Fed-Kun's army
loool they really rushed the author on this chapter 😂 Didn't even have time to clean up the guidelines on the faces

Oh geez their both insane in their own ways... I LOVE IT! Can't wait for the next chap (⌐■_■)

Fed-Kun's army
@evasal89
It's the same style, just mostly her sketches. Author is considering dropping the series which explains the drop in quality from prev chaps.

Im also concerned that this will be too short. Author's other work "Curse of Spring" was great too but ended at 8 chapters. I wish she wouldn't do the same here.

People should really read the older comments before making new ones. Quoting @akisame's comment again because there are suddenly comments about the author dropping this work or readers dropping this because of the quality this chapter?

"For those of you worried about the quality of the art in this issue, the mangaka already apologised and explained her circumstances on twitter https://twitter.com/3Fe2O2Fe3O4/status/1264588117786255361?s=20.

Basically, due to Covid19 delaying the publication of her chapters, she wasn't paid on time. She had to let her assistant go because she couldn't afford to make rent as well. She said that it'll be corrected for the volume publication, but she was really ashamed of herself (its not her fault).

This is the problem with the manga publishing industry, artists aren't salaried, so when stuff like this happens they're put in really bad situations."

Complementing @lovesannie comment.

In case you don't know, the money for the MANGAKA ( food, rent, gas etc.) comes MANLY from ROYATIES selling the FINAL VOLUMES.

The INCOME that comes from the sold MANUSCRIPT, are so little, it barely pays for the assistant SALARIES.

In other words, she had no money to spare for assistents!!
Nobody is buying that many volumes in Japan amid a Pandemic, (but didn't she had savings?)
she just moved her place, that takes time and money, so no, the savings were emergency type savings.

Before complaining in a site were we read scans, why don't you buy a copy of her LEGAL work and THEN complain, because until them, you have NO RIGHTS TO NOTHING.
(excluded fan arts, everyone love good fan art)

Users who are viewing this thread