Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.5 - Special

that death stare from Kirishima and Shoma to the guy staring at our girls goodies😂 so hawt and scary

I honestly can't get enough of these crazies. Even if I read the raws and the chaps again and again

oh im so glad to see you guys are still translating this!! still enjoy reading your translations the best, especially with effort you guys put into giving contextual cultural info (it really enhances the story) thanks!! <3

Thanks for the translations, well worth the wait. The language flows much more smoothly in this version.

I like Shouma. I hope the author gives him someone to have a relationship with. I don't really think he would be good for Yoshino anyway, not as a mate.
Why do people want her to be with someone who lacks ambition? Shouma is strong, a protector and does his job...but has no preference of anything. What does he want to be? He is only part of the yakuza because he had few choices. He's a man in the yakuza, he wants to just be a lackey? I am not insulting him at all I just don't think that's the kind of man that can be with a woman like Yoshino. I may be getting ahead of myself but I definitely think by the end of this series she's going to definitely solidify her place in the yakuza. I do think he is cool though.

I heard that in Korea, it’s not possible to mute the shutter sound on your camera, to protect people’s privacy and prevent photos from being taken without people’s consent. I’m guessing it’s a similar deal in Japan, which explains the bit about the paid app kirishimas apparently got. Just an Interesting factoid, thank you for your translation! I like looking between different translations to see what else about the story I can learn 😊

Dex-chan lover
Thank you! Love the translation!

Only thing that confuses me a bit, is the part where they are talking about new foods (page 10)?
They are eating the same snack on all four panels, but shouma says "this is good"? As if he was eating the actual food they were talking about

Just asking for my dumdum brain,maybe I'm misunderstanding something....still my fav translations, while appreciatin both team's efforts this one flows better (imo) and has details such as the "paid app" thay weren't there before. Thanks ♡

Fed-Kun's army
that scene in the restaurant was so funny lol & tysm for translating!!

Thanks for the translation! It was a pleasant surprise seeing a new chapter on this from you all. Great work as always.

Group Leader
Was just thinking about when the next SFS chapter would drop two days ago.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread