Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 18.1

Dex-chan lover
I love when a manga can use realistic reactions and make it have that feeling of something more, Kirishima approach here is really the only one that makes sense with how things are but you still feel that something more with him skulking around... i mean he is in his element, as a stalker there is no better skulker.

Now, what will Yoshino do, because i doubt the queen will just stay out of sight and wait.

One more thing, rip Yoshino skirt, it really seemed like an expensive skirt.

Words fail me to describe how much i love this manga.
Love how Kirishima acted, it's pretty realistic while maintaining the badass feeling.

Rip Yoshino's skirt and her feet.

Thank you so much for translating! This manga is so awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Double-page supporter
they've been throwing fireworks into the park?

Thank you for the translation. I have been fed yoshino and kirishima are so badass I cant. On another note waiting till Aug 25 for the next update is going to be agony lol

Dex-chan lover
Knife in the mouth is a move I won’t soon forget. Wow!

Kirishima is going at it this episode.
Ah, it was so short...
But I'm happy to see the author being able to put out quality art again, so I shan't complain.

I LOVE this manga series its so good!! Keep up the good work and thank you for translating:)) you have no idea how many times I've reread the chapters to remain sane

is this manga getting dropped or not??? really love it i hope it continues

Users who are viewing this thread