Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1

Omgahd she called Kirishima! Hahaha! Someone's gonna go berserk when they see Yoshino's state. 😓 Anyway, take you for the updaaate <3

Double-page supporter
Bless you for updating this kirishima fansubs! ILY so much!

Yoshino is like, the only FL I know where the author has no qualms of showing her getting hit or beaten up so like, sensei has huge female balls to do that lol
And using Kirishima's name to best her opponent lol

Now who's the sexy-looking tattoo guy who appeared before Kirishima now

Dex-chan lover
@imacherry As far as what was said he is some gangster mastermind, the thugs Kirishima is fighting supposedly work for him, and that he is ruthless and has some pretty deep connections but except for this everything is really vague.

I dont know why he held Kirishima if he was helping him.

Finaly i girl in manga recognises that running with heels is stupid, but she didn't left them there i respect that XD.

You know the FL is awesome when you ship all the men with her, even though normally you'd ship the hot guy with another hot guy.

Dex-chan lover
if i recall correctly, isnt this the main bad guy? he had no qualms disposing his own man. is he duking it out with kirishima? lol

Aggregator gang
Eyyooo if both the ML is there, who tf protect yoshino then???? Not that i don't believe in Yoshino prowess but it will be so much faster to end if someone is with her 😂

HAHAHHAAHA damn Yoshino got me fooled too when she called out kirishima 💀💀 I was expecting him to come out of nowhere and beat him tf up

alSO WHOS THE NEW EYE CANDY HELLO

Users who are viewing this thread