Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.2

Double-page supporter
if kirishima only knows him by the scar on his face, maybe he's mentioned in the yoshino research files

AHHH!! 😲 my heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I saw this updated!! hoo hoooo 😥needed to calm myself a bit first

Double-page supporter
Holy crap. This is exactly what I've been waiting for. You need a healthy mix of dialogue and action in this kind of manga.

Ooof Kirishima finally met someone who can keep up with him..😏 and he's fine too

this was so mf hype
time to reread this entire series to look for the name suou

Fed-Kun's army
So this whole debacle was an effort to draw out Yoshino? That’s...not a good plan. Now the question is, what kind of issue is he settling? Revenge for that scar, or is he interested in her too? I thought Kirishima recognized the description of the seaweed head guy and was concerned (for a Yoshino at least), but I guess he didn’t know his boss?

Note to self: Don’t badmouth Yoshino to Kirishima (even if you’re just repeating what he said 😂) or Shouma. It makes them go berserk. They’re reeeeally not going to be happy about that tooth.

Yoshino’s tooth 😫😫 kirishima beat that guys ass till all his teeth fall out don’t touch my girl 😤😤😤😤

Is this the first time we've seen Kirishima genuinely shocked??? I feel shocked at seeing him shocked. Lol.

Sorry if I'm wrong, don't attack me okay??

... But I think the new "guy" is a female, since "he" has been wearing a mask I just guessed it by the body curve (somehow I just couldn't resist the urge to say it, been holding since the first appearance, hehe~).

Kiri really said bih name me ONE woman out there like Yoshino … and I’ll wait. Our FL is one of a kind so it ain’t happening lol. He’s pretty pissed that someone is showing interest in Yoshino.

Also aksjsnwyejsnjfo this fight was so unhinged the way Azami went in on Kiri’s arm was feral as heck. Seems we might have a new member introduced to Yoshino’s little harem, lmbo wonder who’s next.

So … who’s joining the Azami simp train?? Is it too early?

(TYSM for the chapter!)

Users who are viewing this thread