Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.2

I like this Suou already.. he manages to wipe off that smirk from Kiri's face .. it's been too long that Kirishima has done everything as he likes.. I kinda wish Kirishima to be heartbroken

I can't wait to see what relationship do Suou and Yoshino have.. I hope it is a special one

I'm really excited for the next chapter, curious to know more about our hot scarface
so watch your back, Kirishima!
thank you for the chapter as always, guys! <3

Damn..Yoshino got two (three) hot guys fighting for her lols 😂 crazy bastards albeit but damn..my drool.

Wait, YOSHINO is the target.
Kirishima is used to being targeted, so even he was shook when he realised they were after Best Girl instead.
And WHO IS tHIS NEW Guy
I'm team Shouma but dang this new guy is hot too (ngl, if I were a man, I'd simp for Yoshino too)

I know we're all excited for this new hot guy to possibly join the fight for yoshino's heart which is actually a very steep climb up a mountain called " Mt. Yoshino Prefers Normal Guys, Yakuza dudes Are Insane,"
but im curious about what Yoshino's up to. What's she gonna do, run over the guy with a bike?

Oh great another psycho after our girl 😱
Thank you for the update!

Lol I love how everyone is assuming that this guy is about to get in line for Yoshino’s heart and not willing to, in fact, kill her. 😂

He’s going to make Yoshino “take responsibility” for the scar on his face

Users who are viewing this thread