Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.1

DAMN I'm curious about why that dude wants yoshinooo
And hell yeah she's a strong woman ❤

Thanks for the update!

Yoshinooooo
Argh, she's just such an awesome FL. It's because she's able to handle herself in their crazy world that I don't mind her being surrounded by yandere/insane ikemen.

Yoshino best girl. Love how the protags of this manga use underhanded tactics bc fk being good!

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes i forget that this is the girl that sold her kidney out of spite just to prove a point, this grunt had no chance.

😂 far out shes so funny! and finally an opponent for Kirishima!😏

Dex-chan lover
lmao kirishima fading into the darkness

hell yea u go yoshino

Dex-chan lover
ohhh big bad guy wants yoshino. who would have thought kirishima is a small fry, and yoshino being the bigger fish. although big bad guy probably wants her for personal reasons (revenge?), but to hold that much power over the main-ish villain noice

@Writerfromanotherstar Shouma isn't even in this chapter...🥱

As for spoilers, this is the last chapter so there is none. I think the author uploads some spoilers days before the chapter is released

Double-page supporter
Woot Yoshino you rock girl!

@forgettingforgetting

I think Yoshino is more important since her grandfather and her yakuza family treasures her and so if something happens to her, her family won't hesitate to wage war.. Or something. Kirishima on the other hand, his grandfather doesn't really care what he's up to and leaves him be. Also he isn't still formally yakuza so even if he dies the yakuza code of getting revenge for him doesn't apply to him

Thanks for the update Kirishima fansubs team

Dex-chan lover
Where did she get that bike from? The poor bike.
Also... Another yandere after her?!?!
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread