Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.1

Ahahahahhha I just love that girl 😹😹💜
Thank you for the update !!

I'm guessing he's Yoshino's dad? When Yoshino said he died in an accident, Kirishima looked surprised and he quickly changed the topic. So maybe it's him?

Dex-chan lover
sis just clobbered a man with a rental bike then tased the shit outta him 😭😭😭 my girl!!! thats my girl!!

Dex-chan lover
@tiredrosy
Oohh was that what she was doing? I thought she was looking at a map or something. Makes sense. Still.. Poor bike. It lived a good life before breaking a guys nose lol

QUEEEEEEN!!! But seriously, don't do that without a helmet and/or some serious riding skill. Lucky it was just the hip and not the head.

Aggregator gang
Yoshino, as always is a badass.

Also, can someone please tell me who's the guy Kirishima fought with? Thanks!
(EDIT: thanks @Otaku713 for your response 😊)

@Zucche he is a new character who has some history with Yoshino. It seems he is famous in the mafia world because Kirishima later calls out his name (although it was weird that he said this new guy "changed his face"- not sure what that meant- like plastic surgery or a sarcastic comment on his very evident scar on the face)

I’m curious yet fearful of Azami’s motives. What does he want with Yoshino? Should I be afraid for her life? I’m also starting to miss Shouma, I need to see him on screen more often.

Users who are viewing this thread