Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Shouma never stood a chance. Even if she did date him and Kirishima wasn't a factor, Yoshino is actually too fuckin crazy for him. She literally sold her kidneys just to pay off a debt without hesitation. That's why Kirishima is the one for her.

And I love it

Double-page supporter
i mean, i definitely interpreted that "leaving her as a mess" thing as at least more than 50% sexual but yeah he's such a psycho geez 😅

sigh every time this series updates i feel compelled to reread the entire thing from the start. if not just because the story is so interesting but also because i forgot some ppl's names lmao

Miss Yoshino if ur alive and well by the end of this and u don’t wind up marrying Kirishima, pls have me instead

Well that's hot... Their chemistry is insane. Also people need to stop saying Kirishima cheats. They didn't date and Yoshino doesn't even like him lol.

Ah, I can almost remember nothing of this story! It's been too long!
And: Actually, most of the time I'd think that "leaving someone in a mess" is meant to be interpreted sexually, with Kirishima...I don't. I really disliked him in this chapter, wtf with twisting that head off. I honestly read that (leaving her in a mess) as a very real threat.

You know that feeling you have of hugging something really really tight, biting it or pinching it because of how cute they are?

It's the same with Kirishima, minus the fact his desires are more on the kill side because he's crazy.

They're a crazy but I love them so much!😍 and yeeeey they're dating lol. I LOVE THIS MANGA VERY MUCH!
Thanks for the update~♡

I wonder if with the "I'd sleep with anyone" he's implying that he only sleeps with those girls for information. I mean, honestly, it's probably for both: information and booty.

Only one problem about Kirishima for me is that he sleeping around, apart from that I really like his character. If i remember correctly Yoshino doesn’t care about this habit of him is because she doesn’t love him but she mentioned that if the person she love sleep around like that he going to be dead. So im not sure if in the future when Yoshino finally love Kirishima is she. Going to be ok with him has sex with other girls eventhough it for her or for job

I love them, but as a man, i realy dislike the fact that he's sleeping around with chicks, no matter whateverthefuck his reason is.

So i'll just wait till this series completed, while hoping that Yoshino won't be swayed and stand firm for her plan, at least until he found a better way to got information instead of banging chicks.

Cant lie this was a weird chapter I really thought he was gonna say something sweet when he touched her head but its Kirishima lmaooo still cute ending

Dex-chan lover
Dayuumm I really really don't like this kirishima trash boi for our queen with passion.like I have a feeling anytime his mind can change and hurt hoshino,just base from their conversation in this chapter.
Also among so many things that he could tell to nao just to prove his so called love to yoshino why picking the 'I will fuck anyone including you" for yoshino troupe.

Users who are viewing this thread