Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
honestly if whats the guys face had a life i'd punch it in the balls. yoshino is best girl and thats a facc

bruh this guy is a pyscho...meanwhile we all stan Yoshino for being the queen she is. TBH i hope she doesn't end up with anyone cuz like this guy is not giving me the best vibes

Kirishima still hiding something between him and her grandfather from yoshino and i dont like it.. At this point yoshino dont care how scum he is but i want him to atleast expose everything that has to do with yoshino
Still their interactions so cute.

Dex-chan lover
That fucking sikko lmaoo
In a strange twisted way, she’s probably the only one he wants to be "rough" with, to show his true colors to. He treats the other girls "well" because he literally doesn’t care. It’s just indifference.

Also, things are getting super bad with all the yakuzas affairs. I bet the dude who accompanied Gaku at the leaders meeting is the one behind all this...

edit: Wait but...why tf were they after Yoshino in the first place?
edit1: no no but wait, why using such roundabout methods to get her? Suou (mask dude) recontacted Ozu-kun using him to bait Kirishima to bait Yoshino? This is too complicated. Or maybe they wanted to kill Kirishima and at the same time getting her?...like he doesn’t give a sht about Kirishima though. When he noticed she wasn’t there, he wanted to leave without doing anything.
edit2: ANIME ADAPTATION WHEN??

why was i still surprised when kirishima said that about yoshino while holding her head tf?? hahaha

What does kirishima mean by he would sleep with anyone for yoshino? Won't people usually say you would kill anyone for them? Or is there something im not getting here
For anyone reading this in the future. I think I interpreted this as “for Yoshino’s sake I will sleep with any girl if it means he can use them to get some type of intel or help from them (like NAO in this instance as he basically admitted I just slept with you not because I like you but for Yoshino’s sake, which obviously offended Nao because he openly admitted to using her as Yoshino is his top priority)

Users who are viewing this thread