Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
As much as i hate "unfaithful" guy, i love how wonky kirishima is and he def suits to be the ml of this messed up story. Yoshino dont mind him having fling mostly because she grew up seeing things like this as norms anyway.

And yay??? Lol what a way to start dating

on fucking god i love how insane this series is but man.. shouma... SHOUMA....

Dex-chan lover
I seriously still don't get why people think Kirishima is somehow gonna cheat on her when he not only said he slept with Nao just to help Yoshino but also he admits he actually loves her. Hell even until this chapter they weren't even together lmao

Finally they are now officially dating!!!because Yoshino lost in rock-paper-scissors

They're so fucking deranged, I love it. Seriously, the most fucked up, oddball couple, and yet I can't help but enjoy it lmao

Yoshino isn't bothered because she's long since seen this side of him. They're probably meant for each other. May seem toxic to us, but work for them. Let's just see.

Personally now my opinion has changed and I think both of them don't get what romance is, but they know love.

What an emotional roller coaster...

@Cruzniq astute! Very well put, I agree.

Also side note, remember when kirishima first looks at the rabbit thing in her room, he makes a little comment about how it has weight. And Yoshino was like yeah I put rocks in it. I thought it was a cute detail at the time, but this was why!! Bc the tracker has weight and readers would wonder about It if not for that moment. Once again, the attention to detail is amazing

that was an extremely confusing arc, i have no idea when this arc started nor the reason why it became a fight in the first place. will a kind stranger pls give a brief explanation on what has happened so far ?

Users who are viewing this thread