Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

At first I hate Kirishima--hopping here and there also tons of flings--but now, seeing how he's seriously in love with Yoshino make me rooting for them two. How to drive out Nao from their sight lololol. Anw, both are twisted and full of surprise. Can't wait how mess this series could be! Also, how about Shouma? 😫😫

I guess I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum of this ship. I still hope that Yoshino breaks his heart and goes through with leaving. More interesting than having him be interested in loving her and her reciprocating it, but deep down, when he's bored again, he's gonna do it out of routine or courtesy.

I feel like Kirishima is one of those ppl who feels like sex is separate from emotional love so he probably has no qualms about sleeping with other women even if hes dating Yoshino. She knows this so she also is holding him at arms length. I wonder how she will cope since he's her official bf now lol.

Dex-chan lover
bruh this dude Kirishima is literally a psychopath he is bad news lmao

@Roiya Right thats the thing huh, this dude definitely will do whatever the fuck he wants unless Yoshino explicitly tells him not to, and even then its iffy. I guess the ship could theoretically sail, but realistically this guy is just bad bf material

I have no idea on what just happend. Yoshino followed Kirishima to make sure the feeling of him toward her? Wdym by that? He’s sleeping with other woman and he also keep the GPS Yoshino gives, that’s the answer for his feeling? Love her but also dont really need her? What kind of emo is that?
ISTG I love this story so much and the first 20 chap was wonderful, i even bought all of the volume eventho i didn’t understand a word in Japanese. But what kind of chapter is this? They way they explained is long and going cirlce....

@StickyTar honestly, if they were real ppl I'd tell homegirl to run as far as she can. He's mentally effed and toxic af. Since this is fiction, maybe Yoshino will find a way to tame him and it creates great drama for us. He may be in love/obsessed with her but it sure ain't healthy.

Can we also note that Kirishima still has TEETH HOLES in his arm? He should probably get those looked at before they start to fester.

@tnngo296 I'm not sure if "love" is the right word for what Yoshino is referring to; "devotion" might be a better fit. KIrishima is likely unable to love someone in the usual way -- I tend to see his attachment to Yoshino as sort of like a monster (eg, a vampire) being really, really fond of a human. He's deadly, being in a relationship with him makes no sense (and is a bad idea overall), and whoever he chooses will have to be on their toes for the entire time they're together, but his attachment is real, and he can apparently feel genuine affection. I'll admit that I'm dehumanizing him here, though so far he's been shown to lack a lot of necessary traits such as empathy, and he's been acting in a monstrous fashion this whole time. From the beginning Yoshino and Kirishima's relationship has been presented as twisted, and the natural consequences of that are playing out. I don't really expect this to end well, but I'm staying for the ride just the same.

To be clear, I prefer Shouma over Kirishima, but idk if he'll get a chance. ^^;;

Those two are slightly off in the head (one way more than the other) but I still kind of... Ship them. Hard.
Especially if the extras are any inclination of a functional relationship?

Eh, they are both crazy people with different level spectrum. She is from yakuza family, why are people think she is normal? She will not have "normal" relationship with background like that.

At least this is fiction, and this ship will go on 😁😁😁

@Postludium I'm assuming by "this arc" you mean Yoshino and Kirishima going to Osaka together; it's mostly been about Kirishima investigating Ozu Kento's activities (and, probably by extension, the activities of the Tokusa organization that controls Ozu's family company) and Yoshino investigating Kirishima's activities in Osaka. Kirishima might know more about the internal strife within the Tokusa organization since his family is a part of it, though I'm assuming that more will be revealed in later chapters -- this entire arc seems to be leading directly to that. I figure the next arc (or one of the next ones) will cover the greater conflict between yakuza organizations that led to Yoshino's grandfather setting her up with Kirishima.

As for Yoshino and Kirishima's bet, I don't remember exactly why Yoshino agreed to a bet with Kirishima; anyway, she agreed to date Kirishima if he resolved the whole Ozu Kento business by midnight, and he's done that. If she was going to leave this one to chance at the end, she probably should have gone with a coin toss (using a coin she owns, not one from Kirishima).

nonononono this guy is dangeroussssssss 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread