Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 8 Ch. 35.2 - You Are Life [2]

Dex-chan lover
This whole chapter felt so human and real. I truly do think is love for her is everlasting and seeing how beautiful she is in his POV 🥺. What I would give to see this manga animated
Same, bestie. :hearts: And since an anime was just announced (no premiere date yet) we're pretty pumped!

Woah damn this chapter.

Like I knew reading this even years ago , that it felt like with yoshino and kirishima there would be no in-between. Either they'd get some happily ever after, twisted around as it might be for whatever that is when it comes to them, or they'd both be dead for reals.
It's definitely a little jarring catching up to see Yoshino's gramps essentially say the same thing haha 😂. But yeah, lovely to see how real it is for kirishima, even if I am still very worried about both of them. Cause while Kirishimas definitely got it bad and genuine and it's surprisingly warm fuzzy inducing to see it from his POV, I have really have trouble seeing this turn out well for him. Boy is just not ok and never has been, and it's definitely concerning how much the summation of the flashback shows his isolation. That's... Not a good look for a yazuka power struggle/terf war, not for him or yoshino.

So the word is 'UN-hinged' so if you think of it like a door with a broken hinge, it's not working or the door is hanging off the frame-- it's unstable.

So like if we talk about someone being unhinged we're saying they're mentally unwell (unstable). Does that make sense?
So ur saying yoshino is also unstable? Not just kirishima?

Dex-chan lover
So ur saying yoshino is also unstable? Not just kirishima?
This person seems to be saying that, yes. 👇👇
Really like this chapter for the outsider perspective on Yoshino. Being the character whose eyes we see through the most, it's easier for me to discount her unhinged moments as outliers or spur of the moment things; but it's established here that she really is unhinged as these moments show her to be.

Aggregator gang
Lmao I love that Yoshino’s grandpa correctly clocked her as too much like himself, they really are cut from the same cloth 🤣

This chapter was SO GOOD UGHHH. LOVED seeing Kirishima’s POV lol that look on his face when she was coming at him with a baseball bat 😂 true love right there 😆

Thanks for another great chapter, Juice Box Scans!!!

Konishi said awhile ago that the kidnapping was about the half way point and since we don’t have a start date for the anime— just an announcement that there will be one, as far as I know— personally I’m choosing to be optimistic and say that it will be closer to finished by the time the anime airs, if not finished completely. Besides which, she got this serialization on the strength of her writing and her sales are really good, plus she had to hire an assistant, which again, choosing to be optimistic and say that all that wouldn’t be happening if they weren’t going to give her room to tell the story her way at her pace and not rush something that’s doing so well.
Konishi Asuka is a man.

Dex-chan lover
this is the most shocking thing to me after all these chapters lmao. really? hahah
Don't believe it. 'Konishi Asuka' is a pen name-- the author has taken great pains to not post photos, there's no mention of gender in their tweets, etc.-- and while the name 'Asuka' is unisex it's more commonly female. If you MTL Konishi's tweets, like the claimant probably does, and a pronoun creeps in that's masculine, it's more likely that the algorithm defaults to masculine, not necessarily because they are male.

I think most readers default to saying 'she' based on the writing itself, which has a very feminine touch-- and that's not entirely fair, but at the same time it's what most of us have come to know.

In general, though, I'd take that person's assertion with a massive grain of salt.

I fucking love couples like this so much. Forged in trauma and fate.

Like Jisoo and Gyuri from Extracurricular.

Users who are viewing this thread