Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 9 Ch. 38 - 18 Years Old

Dex-chan lover
pkvubp.png

Thanks for the TL! I've been buying and reading this on the English Kodansha app, but the censorship on this chapter was ridiculous! Huge black boxes that covered way more than just what they were trying to censor, just ruined the whole reading experience for me.

Dex-chan lover
Eyyyyy reminder that there's a TW on this one and also next chapter drops 2/24 in Japanese and upload will be 2-3 wks after depending on chapter length. Spanish is going up shortly.

We know this chapter was heavily censored and folks were excite about it, but reminder that while we're happy to get new followers and readers to please check our resource page on Tumblr for info on how to get your raws, physicals, etc. and support the mangaka if you can afford to.

Follow us on Twitter (or Tumblr) for updates.

Thanks for reading and see you next month!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Words can’t express how excited I was for this chapter to be translated, thank you!!

Kirishima is truly a ML from hell, poor Yoshino! 😂 I really was a clown for thinking he’d be more flustered for a second there until he opened his stupid mouth and asked her if it was just touching. 💀

I also love the author's humor of having Yoshino look like such an adult and at the same time being too innocent to know what a rubber is.

Looooved this chapter, but i do need to say poor Yoshino one more time, because that was straight up SA.

Users who are viewing this thread