Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

WEEEEEEW, thank you for the update! I'm so appreciative because I've been looking forward to the next one a lot. Kirishima is BIG BOLD FOR THAT. On the topic of marriage,
it does boil down between him and Shouma but I feel like Shouma's going to be family-zoned. Kirishima needs to cut all his hoes loose and remain loyal to Yoshino. I really hate the fact that he plays around with other women despite claiming to love and be obsessed with Yoshino.
Yoshino's such a bad ass female lead, I love her

tbh kirishimaā€™s version of ā€œloving/likingā€ her seems like some sort of unhealthy obsession instead (which screams toxic), if he doesnā€™t get any progression with his character development...iā€™m vouching for shouma as end game.

And here I'm, astonished by the fact the author made Kirishima 17 y.o. even though he has killed and f*cked so many people

CAN WE GET THIS LICENSED TO ENGLISH PLEASE??? I really want this on my shelf! COME ONNN!

Fed-Kun's army
So... thereā€™s going to be 5 volumes, but the number of chapters itā€™s going to end with isnā€™t decided? So that means itā€™s almost done šŸ˜­

I'm really rooting for Shouma, but if Kirishima gets a character development then I'll go with that. I just hope he stops being a man-whore šŸ˜’

This is such a fantastic depiction of an ultimately unhealthy, but for their environment functional relationship. Neither of these two would ever have a normal relationship, and even if we considered Shouma as a partner, that likely wouldnā€™t happen bc what use would their group have marrying off the heiress to someone in their group? Nasty, but thatā€™s kinda how they would think ... plus, Yoshino is a yakuza girl through and through, and itā€™s been said multiple times that sheā€™s not like her dad at all, but rather like her grandpa. If I remember correctly, there were some omakes where it showed kirishima and yoshinoā€™s married life, and itā€™s clear that to her, his playing around has nothing to do with her (and even giving him extra chocolates to give to his girlfriends), and he continues to play around bc he wants to get a jealous reaction from her?

All around, I love this series and I want more chapters (*ļ¾Ÿā–½ļ¾Ÿ*)

i sWEAR it was tagged as jousei omg is there smth wrong with me

Kiri needs some major character development if he wants Yoshino attracted to him, like stop sleeping around lol. But it really seems like Yoshino can't even imagine a romantic relationship together

But I still wanna ship em

I'm posting my comment that got buried on the comments page for chapter 17.2 with regards to the drop in quality of the art:

For those of you worried about the quality of the art in this issue, the mangaka already apologised and explained her circumstances on twitter https://twitter.com/3Fe2O2Fe3O4/status/1264588117786255361?s=20.

Basically, due to Covid19 delaying the publication of her chapters, she wasn't paid on time. She had to let her assistant go because she couldn't afford to make rent as well. She said that it'll be corrected for the volume publication, but she was really ashamed of herself (its not her fault).

This is the problem with the manga publishing industry, artists aren't salaried, so when stuff like this happens they're put in really bad situations.

Furthermore, @Ingra adds that:

n case you don't know, the money for the MANGAKA ( food, rent, gas etc.) comes MANLY from ROYATIES selling the FINAL VOLUMES.

The INCOME that comes from the sold MANUSCRIPT, are so little, it barely pays for the assistant SALARIES.

In other words, she had no money to spare for assistents!!
Nobody is buying that many volumes in Japan amid a Pandemic, (but didn't she had savings?)
she just moved her place, that takes time and money, so no, the savings were emergency type savings.

Before complaining in a site were we read scans, why don't you buy a copy of her LEGAL work and THEN complain, because until them, you have NO RIGHTS TO NOTHING.
(excluded fan arts, everyone love good fan art)

And @Suckerforshipping I'm not sure why the mangadex page says that there will be five total volumes. I think its more in reference to there being five confirmed volumes right now. There's been no announcement that this series is up for cancellation. It remains one of the best selling series its in demographic, and it has posters and advertising everywhere across Japan. This isn't like the author's previous series which was always intended to be a short series, this one is definitely meant to last for a significant period of time.

Looking forward to the relationship!
I really like this series and super looking forward to the updates!

Users who are viewing this thread