Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

Sorry to disappoint you all, but "toxicity" is rarely, if ever, addressed in manga. AND on top of that...remember: THEY ARE AFFILIATED YAKUZA.
Remember that? Organized crime. Money laundering. Murder. Sexual trafficking. Drugs. Etc. They're all bad juju.
You cannot possibly be hoping for a YAKUZA heiress to find the violent tendencies of said yakuza to be "toxic" and abusive. REMEMBER WHAT SETTING THIS IS AND WHERE YOSHINO COMES FROM. She is literally in a flashback chapter telling her childhood friend she'd kill someone for him so he wouldn't have to do hard time tried as an adult. She was not bluffing, the author really wants us to understand that Yoshino doesn't bluff ya'll. Yoshino thinks she has no kidney remember. She did it TO PROVE A POINT.
If this were in any other setting, like idk...an Ao Haru Ride or Cherry Boy or something then sure. Ew, toxicity boyfriend. But we are talking about...the yakuza.
AND the only reason that yall think that the childhood friend is Best Girl is because he doesn't voice his crazy shit outloud like Kirishima. But please give the author credit for trying to telegraph through facial expression and action that homeboy ain't too different from Kirishima.

Edit: Did you guys not see the childhood friends face when he told Yoshino she could "tell him about it later".

Aggregator gang
@Cruzniq Well said, I never actually thought of it like that. They're all a little insane because of the environment they grew up in, I hope we can see more of Kirishima's and Shouma's perspective as the story goes on.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate all of you

I am trying to NOT read this because I want to read it without stopping

But all of you are making it super hard for me to not start right fucking now XD

i dont mind what will actually happen to them but pls let kirishima suffers at some point first 🙏

Haven't checked in forever but noticed all the other chapters are gone? I can understand since they were from other groups but the Italian vers was further ahead iirc and they're gone too? Well, hope more chapters can be posted soon— this is one of my faves. 😊

I just binged 11 chapters, it was interesting at first, but now I'm getting tired. Convince me whether I should read further or not?
Yoshino is well written, but I still think her selling her kidney was just dumb and doesn't match with her strong will crazy personality.
I don't know why it's tagged as romance, it's misleading. Actually, I'd be pretty disappointed if it shifts it focus to romance and Yoshino ends up falling for Kirishima.

I just binged 11 chapters, it was interesting at first, but now I'm getting tired. Convince me whether I should read further or not?
Yoshino is well written, but I still think her selling her kidney was just dumb and doesn't match with her strong will crazy personality.
I don't know why it's tagged as romance, it's misleading. Actually, I'd be pretty disappointed if it shifts it focus to romance and Yoshino ends up falling for Kirishima.
Honestly I can't imagine you enjoying it, I would probably drop it doesn't seem like you would enjoy it int he long run. Not saying its bad - it's one of my favorite titles - but if you already can't handle that I would just drop.

Aggregator gang
Last edited:
What's going on with the group? All their links are dead and it's been radio silence for a while. Did the group decide to close up shop ooorrr?

Users who are viewing this thread