Raising the Enemy Only Brings Trouble

This is based on the novel Our Binding Love: My Gentle Tyrant. The translation can be read here: https://wordexcerpt.com/series/our-binding-love-my-gentle-tyrant/

Aggregator gang
I skimmed through the chapter and... Fuuu redrawing this thing would be a pain. Every speech bubble is transparent!!! Every. Single. One.

I'd love for this to get proper updates but yikes. I can't blame any scanlation group for taking their sweet time...

Group Leader
Hi everyone, we tried the fixed one for chapter 1 but its not working, so we will try to upload it again in a few hours, sorry for those who tried to read xD

Aww the art is really nice and neat ,the story also has potential. Thanks for translating

Aggregator gang
I can't believe someone picked up this redrawing hell, @morielle thank you and the team for the hard work!

I've been reading the novel this is based off of and I'm interested to see how the comic goes 😁

the leads and the other kid are amazing, plus the plot is interesting. thank you so much for your hard work

Im reading the novel. This is gonna be AMAZING. Its wonderful someone picked this up. Thank you for your hard work.

For those who are impatient (like me lol), you can read the novel online, it's entitled "Our Binding Love: My Gentle Tyrant" and it's greeeeaaaatt. ❤️

It's really good..

Too bad there's not a lot of chapters translated yet.. :c

haha wtf is that official translation using the word "Breed" instead of raise. Fan scanlations literally doing a better job.

Users who are viewing this thread