Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku - Ch. 19.7

Dex-chan lover
The publisher releases the chapter in parts. There have been instances where I would release what I thought would be a full chapter, only for them to push out more parts, which messes with the chapter numbering. So, I leave them separated to avoid that issue and simply release what I have translated, all together.
You can avoid this problem if you always wait until the release of the next .1 chapter. ;)

Dex-chan lover
The publisher releases the chapter in parts. There have been instances where I would release what I thought would be a full chapter, only for them to push out more parts, which messes with the chapter numbering. So, I leave them separated to avoid that issue and simply release what I have translated, all together.
Why not release as a bundle, and then release the additional parts as singles if they come out?

So, 7 short chapters would get released as a chapter "19.1-19.7" and if 19.8 comes out later that would get released as a short singular 19.8.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve forgotten more or less everything that’s happening.

Shame they wasted a cute design on a one time mob character, hope Mia gets a redemption arc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why not release as a bundle, and then release the additional parts as singles if they come out?

So, 7 short chapters would get released as a chapter "19.1-19.7" and if 19.8 comes out later that would get released as a short singular 19.8.
MangaDex doesn't offer that option.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the chap! I love the series so far tbh. Routine but well written/fun. That impact page was fire

Dex-chan lover
For some Reason I have that Ludacris song playing in my head lol
Tanks for the food x)

Group Leader
Double-page supporter
Hah! Take that bitch!

B... b... buh mah faysh...

What?

Muh faysh...

Whatever. I'm going home.

Double-page supporter
Damn this manga is either gonna get canceled, or last 50 years at this pace lol