Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Were They Really Soft?

Dex-chan lover
@Frostye
On the contrary, I think I like where this is going. Obviously wouldn't be happy about the NTR aspect, but glad they get together.

Aggregator gang
Uhm yes, what a good Japanese woman - blame herself, and not the guy who groped her.
But man, she really did talk too much when drunk.

NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING NTR TRAIN INCOMING

stupid sensei , seriously she cant just do that, why you're not confess your feeling in the back then.. I mean like dude c'mon the MC is a virgin and she just gonna take his virginess like that? That's suck af

Double-page supporter
to_all_the_papyton_shippers_by_hakike__guro-db0ochf.png

Double-page supporter
@SmokeWagon He drinks, she asked for 2 undiluted beers, you didn't pay attention to the panels though

I'm waiting for this guy to fck her brains out lol

stupid sensei , seriously she cant just do that, why you're not confess your feeling in the back then.. I mean like dude c'mon the MC is a virgin and she just gonna take his virginess like that? That's suck af
I guess she wants mc to be a sex friend since the cheating is normal in japanese culture i mean u can have mistress but yeah you must not have romantic feelings towards that person.. i know its a messed up culture.. but still its their culture

Users who are viewing this thread