Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 15 Ch. 107 - Is this what they called "Six Hours For Sex"?

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this manga for a long while now. I just came here to check: has this dude fucked the teacher or at least lost his v card already?

For some reason, I hope she isn't doing herself. However, knowing this manga, that probably is the case.

Dex-chan lover
Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. I have 0, zero, nada, null compassion for this idiot.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this manga for a long while now. I just came here to check: has this dude fucked the teacher or at least lost his v card already?
No, but they have gotten quite handsy on occasion. IDK if that counts as losing the v-card, though.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting to see how close everyone can get to having sex and still leave blue balled. Though MC has had a blowjob from Masami.

Anyone still think the husband is cheating since he always away or on trips for business?

Guessing this will be one of those series where the MC's relationship with any of the women will move forward and it will happen in the last chapter. And we won't get to see the afterwards.

Last edited:
MD@Home
6Vh1YJARa1SN.jpg

Dex-chan lover
MC best peeper and wife knows he can see into there room and how thin the walls are.

So is she doing a Christmas tease for him?

Dex-chan lover
MC best peeper and wife knows he can see into there room and how thin the walls are.

So is she doing a Christmas tease for him?
thats what l think as well but the clock is ticking as theres got to be less then a year left before they have to move

Users who are viewing this thread