Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 15 Ch. 107 - Is this what they called "Six Hours For Sex"?

Aggregator gang
Man, why do we torture ourselves with this manga. Even Nagatoro and Dangers in my Heart which are like almost vanilla romances have more progress than this shitpile. At least can the author let MC score with other chicks ?
Agreed, this time im out, enough of the blue balls this manga gives

I too have had enough, manga's been going for like what 10 years? gtfoh author's out of his mind...

Knowing how this story goes, her husband probably isn't home yet and she's using her vibrator or something.

Anyone who is feeling impatient with this story, look up ANY other work by this author (but not on mangadex) and you will find characters that look exactly the same, behave exactly the same, but it will be full on Hentai. This is the first work I've seen by this author that isn't full of NTR sex with older married women (often the MC's own mom).

Dex-chan lover
Knowing how this story goes, her husband probably isn't home yet and she's using her vibrator or something.

Anyone who is feeling impatient with this story, look up ANY other work by this author (but not on mangadex) and you will find characters that look exactly the same, behave exactly the same, but it will be full on Hentai. This is the first work I've seen by this author that isn't full of NTR sex with older married women (often the MC's own mom).
What do you mean, "not on mangadex"?

Monokage no Iris
Agatsuma Kyoudai Junjouhen
Tatoeba Haha ga

why do l get the feeling she all by her self atm :win:
Because she is. She is having some alone time with her hand massager after having a lonely dinner, since her husband left her alone again.

Why is Miya talking strange about her brothers and blushing?
Does anyone know what she meant in the raws?

This manga feels like a lame Maison Ikkoku copy...

I cant believe this shit is still on going. was thinking it be over by now.

Users who are viewing this thread