Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 10 Ch. 66 - You Do That, There, With The Thing?

Dex-chan lover
“Could I be a complete shit? Anyway don’t overthink it...” no sir. That’s the normal amount of thinking. You are a complete shit

Aggregator gang
I hope she's got one of those little buzzing eggs, those are the best.
@Flavor25
@quagzlor
He's not a complete shit at all, he's just lusting after two different women as a single man, nothing strange about that. Sure, Sensei is married, but it's a shitty marriage and the responsibility for not cheating is mostly hers, anyway. As a character he should either shit or get off the pot, but I don't really think of him as a character, he's just a plot device for showing hot naughty women.

Supporter
@boldmonkey

i have no issues with him lusting after two women.
it's him taking part in a cheating relationship which i take issue with. both of them are to blame, cheating is not one sided at all.
shitty marriage or not. if it's so shit, then he should advocate for her to leave it.

not to mention the indecisiveness. which is annoying, but not killing. it's mainly the cheating, and that would kill my respect for anyone, except for in some very specific types of situations.

Dex-chan lover
@quagzlor I wouldn't take it too seriously with this kind of manga. I mean, we kind of knew what we were getting into when we started reading this (I do agree the indecisiveness is annoying though)

Dex-chan lover
Good, more progress with these two. We need more of just these guys and much less of the other characters.

@chernovgitz
No they won't, not now, not ever. Maybe when the manga will be ending, but after 66 chapters hoping anything like that will happen is just silly.

Dex-chan lover
Well, cheating is on both people if they both know the other person is married (or in a serious relationship). If Aki didn't know she was married then that one would be on her. But since he does know she is married it's on both of them. I mean I wouldn't fault the guy if a hot woman gives out up to him and he didn't know she was in a committed relationship. But I WILL fault him as well in this instance because he knows.

All that being said, he should take a whack at the friend. If it doesn't work out then it's good material for his manga. But we all know Sensei doesn't want anybody but her to take that v-card ... LOL. Then again that's probably why I have a strike against Sensei ... she's too selfish with HIS D.

Dex-chan lover
@quagzlor I wanted to point out you replied to this guy named Ddog, while your avi currently fits that username more… :>

Users who are viewing this thread