Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 10 Ch. 71 - Is This That ‘Boyfriend Shirt’ Thing?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translations, Japanese unloved manga (JUM), pls keep doing Eos survival. Also, do u know where the free raws of Eros survival v14 are?

To be honest the series as been boring for a while. Sometimes I forget it was suppose to be NTR. NTR was the whole reason I read this. It seems it is being dragged out. Still reading tho.

so this is how he sets up their first fuck, a full circle.

or its just more teasing, in which case i'm not dropping off until i see these two fuck

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAA
pleaseeeee just baaaaang already

My theory is for the next one he's going to do where he left off back when he was in Highschool, fondling Sensei when she was asleep.

great
blue balls is better than having nothing to anticipate.
Imagine if this was the last chapter? might be fun for a while but that's it,nothing to anticipate ,isn't it great to have something to anticipate?

Awww shiiit, its all coming together, its going to be the same situation that happened in school but maybe something changes...

Next Episode: Déjà vu from the good old highschool days.
Will Aki jerk it to his unconscious love interest à la Shinji Ikari style? find out on the next chapter provided by JUM 😂

Contributor
Well we all know that he a puss to do anything, so ya anyone who has any expectations from the next chapter, "lol be real fam" as great elders say in my country

Fed-Kun's army
so will MC choose to finally get Sensei or will he choose to finish his urgent work?

Everyone should realize by now that these two will not have sex in this manga... at least, not until the last chapter or two. Until then, they are just going to keep messing around and MC is going to continue getting off at the slightest touch.

Users who are viewing this thread