Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 11 Ch. 73 - Could This be Considered a Girl’s Night Out?

Dex-chan lover
God even with the three of them side by side sensei is still the best girl. No contest. Here's to hoping for a side h-manga with the glasses girl and her college boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
As much as this is hurting my NNN, I'm still gonna continue the fight comrades. Go on without me, your sacrifices won't be in vain.

Aggregator gang
Getting married because "Why not?" reasons...and people wonder why divorce rates are so high around the world...she's next.

Nice, funny chapter... what comes out is that makoto seems to admit that the choice to marry her husband is a spite, she also shows that she is not madly in love with her husband, that he is nice and doesn't hide that he abandons her .... it seems obvious that it will end up tiring her out and that she won't stay with him... the question is to know if aki will be the trigger or not.
Masami who keeps repeating that aki is cool and eri who seems to play with all these nice people by inviting the trio masami, aki and makoto without telling them that they will all be there ... she seems to analyze the situation of the trio and I won't be surprised if she gives advices to makoto or masami to start with aki.I think Eri is the one who can unblock the situation for makoto or masami.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice chapter ! Eri is hot as well/hell. I think she will be the one to improve the trio dynamic.
I thought she was married.... she's the kinda girl with many guys around her I guess.
It's nice to know that Makoto doesnt care for her husband (and sad for the mariage but who cares, the husband doesnt give a damn it seems).
A bit sad that Masami and Makoto doesnt think of MC as a man. Aki has to man up and soon

If that's really the reason he's there and there's no better justification next ch he just lost a ton of points with both. . .

I’m sick and tired of waiting for this like the MC just has to take the next step. I wish one of the girls would just take the initiative and make moves on aki so he would just get it over with and fall in love/make love. But I honestly find both girls trash at this point masami would be my ideal choice but with her becoming a mangaka there would be no time to be in a relationship and with makoto she just won’t cross the line because of her husband which irritates me even more now since she said she only married her husband on a whim. I hope she either finds him cheating and goes to aki but with the way this manga is I highly doubt it instead he’ll probably just die.They don’t even view the MC as a man but as a dog/“cute”/plaything which says a lot meaning he doesn’t have a chance at this point and i just hope another girl appears and swoops in and takes him. I’m so close to dropping this but if I see something interesting next chapter I’ll keep going. I’m begging for the MC to realize how he’s acting but that obviously won’t happen

They do indeed take aki for a "nice boy" but they frankly have feelings for him... now it would be necessary for the author to involve an external girl or why not eri who seems to be more intelligent and physiognomist than we think, decides to openly flirt with aki in front of the two others and that's for sure that it will trigger jealousy for makoto and masahi...
Or when masahi decides to really take the lead and tells makoto, which will make sensei jealous as there are a lot of chapters...
Personally I think that it's eri who will make things move forward, she could even introduce a new girl aki...

Users who are viewing this thread