Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 15 Ch. 103 - Did You Know That You Are In a Harem?

MD@Home
Can't throw a stone without hitting some Anglograph dumbass who insists on spelling "a lot" in one word … Where do they keep growing these idiots??

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So no one is going to mention how these two women know that the other woman wants to bang the ML but they both leave him with blue balls? Nobody? Okay then.

I have very little sympathy for the ML in either case since he ALSO never escalates ... except with the married woman next door. He wants to bang the hell out of her and has at least tried on several different occasions. Unfortunately for him, she is very good at cubing chickens.

MD@Home
That's rather excessive for such a small thing.
I presume that was also the last thing you heard from your ex?
You can always offer your help to the group if it brothers you so much to the point of being such a goblin.
I have no problem with genuine mistakes. A process that lets seemingly uncounted amounts of people on the internet forget their education (and default autocorrect, mind) and parrot each other's letter puke every-which-where, however, requires willful neglect, and I see no reason why I should tolerate, condone, even excuse that.

MD@Home
"hurr durr, ur peepee smol"
If you're going to insult me, at least put in some effort.
You didn't put much effort into your argument yourself; I don't see why I should reciprocate with but one iota more than what you've earned.

Dex-chan lover
You didn't put much effort into your argument yourself; I don't see why I should reciprocate with but one iota more than what you've earned.
It wasn't an argument, and it most certainly wasn't a personal attack.
I don't know why your jimmies are so rustled.
Take a breath, realize it's not a big deal, and calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread