Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Was It Really a Coincidence?

Fed-Kun's army
@Cyreader

Yeah, that has been my guess since the start if the author plans to make the mains end up together somehow he will probably make us hate the husband so that they feel justified on their cheating, having another wife and family is a possibility, having the husband sleep with the assistant girl is another I've considered but him being unable to perform has been a plot point so it would probably not fit.

Dex-chan lover
Another wife? ... Pfffttttt ... Nah homey. He is back at the hotel knee deep in ass sake. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was gay drunk.

Dex-chan lover
Well, any sort of compassion I might've felt for the hubby before is pretty much gone now, Aki, you can proceed to cuck the guy with clear conscience. :D

Dex-chan lover
So her husband is a salaryman to his core. So much so that he's more interested drinking with his faggot friends from when he started in a shitty apartment rather than fuck his wife.

Dex-chan lover
Hm... isn't that kind of like stalking? He decided to book a trip to the same place as sensei after hearing where she was going, and didn't tell her, instead saying that it was a coincidence.

Fed-Kun's army
Although the main characters are morally wrong, i can’t really root for the husband.

Fed-Kun's army
I just wonder what happened to the assistant girl. Did Aki ditch her, or did she run out on him? Or was he simply lying, and she's still waiting at the hotel?

@Ironclad I heard having an old body is really straining. Even when youre erect, it doesnt go up, just straight. And you dont really generate as much semen as when you were young. So I dont know why NTRs and rape doujins have old bastards, cuz in reality, they cant last that long. And fat people have fat covering their lower parts, making it look smaller. so I dont know why rape doujins have fat bastards with big dicks.

Double-page supporter
@PenguSama That's part of the artist's fantasy, it's pointless to criticize that; any author reply with "OK, thanks for your feedback" and keep doing it anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah what a coincidence the husband got a cheap place and was hanging out with his friends and sent her out alone, as opposed to just having a normal romantic vacation and spending time with her. Totally not extremely contrived...

Imagine how big of a loser MC would be though if he happened to run into her and she was just with her husband and site seeing or something like a normal married couple would be

Users who are viewing this thread