Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Was He Peeping From This Place?

Power Uploader
With Chapter 56 we caught up with the magazine serialization... Next Chapter available later in July and from then on monthly...

Masami is the female right well atleast shes smart enough to know when to move on to keep waiting in this cuck of a guy.

Fed-Kun's army
@starbright lol have you even been reading this? She’s only stopping helping him because she has her own manga, she still likes him

Dex-chan lover
@nevian70gr

Thanks for the translations and keeping us English-readers updated. That's good to know: I'm not a fan of the unknown updating with months hiatus and then a week-long dunp.

@Starbright

It's business-related. If you recall a few chapters ago, we got to see her get confirmed for a serialization and her realizing she will have to quit being his assistant to pursue it. She hasn't quit on him as a romantic interest. Most likely, she'll probably get more romantically-aggressive in the next few chapters and demand clearly what's going to be between the two of 'em.

Ikr. I was very surprised to learn that Yuzuki-n-dash and pochi-gya are women.

Double-page supporter
Damn we are gonna get monthly chapters now? I guess I got spoiled after binging the whole thing lol.

Dex-chan lover
They're both perverts lmao. Btw thanks for the translaation as always

Fed-Kun's army
- From now on I can no longer assist you. - From now on you can no longer assist me?
Basically how every one-sided phone call in mangas works.

Users who are viewing this thread