Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 8 Ch. 58 - Was He Really a Gigolo?

Dex-chan lover
If what im reading comes to pass, this will be a hard drop.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy that finally someone came, because the MC is being such a wimp it's annoying. At least he'll either change or lose

Fed-Kun's army
No kidding, it was like the artist saying "See, I draw like this because I want to and not because I can't do any better", it has died down now but I remember people complaining about the start style a lot in the earlier chapters.

I still don't really know why so many people claim that Tsuyatsuya only writes bad endings. Hadaka no Kusuriyubi's ending for example is actually really nice and satisfying and I remember 2 or 3 more which really weren't that bad in perspective. Even works like Monokage no Iris, which some really seem to dislike, are actually pretty good and have excatly the right ending for that kind of story. I'm personally quite interested to see where this ons is going.

Edit: Last but not least, Tsuyatsuya's characters usually do make quite a bit of sense, so it's not like all this NTR stuff happens out of the blue.

It's not like the guy will have any emotional attachment to sensei like MC does, and she is a married woman and clearly not a virgin
Maybe this is exactly what she needs to open up to a possibility of cheating on her husband with the MC.

Shes not a whore and she seems to genuinely like the mc, even though shes married so she shouldn't be doing it in the first place, but shes not immediately opening her legs for the mc even though she clearly harbors some sort of feelings for him, so I find it hard to believe she'll have sex with some guy shes just met and doesn't even know and is a gigolo. Especially when its taken a long time and a lot of persuasion from the mc to do anything at all. But this is manga logic so...

It's bait, since she is just doing it to make the MC jealous for eyeing out the girl that totally wasn't in his apartment, she was eavesdropping and showed her frustration known when the new assistant mentioned that. we'll have a chapter from her perspective while she is eavesdropping and getting jealous again, saying yes to the guy to get MC jealous, though I don't understand why she would want to get him jealous really, it's not like she wants anything from him.

Now saying all this I'm still expecting the ntr like I have from the beginning and was and am prepared drop it if so. More power to you if you like it buts if it comes to it and the ntr does happen it's not really my cup of tea.

Dude totally effed masami would be surprised if he didnt smash surprised she so willingly agreed to go out to eat with him. It's funny she cares if hes been with women but she can do anything with any guy.

Dex-chan lover
Now there are 2 NTR people here, NTR virgin and the other one a NTR chad

Double-page supporter
Well... I still have a little bit of hope for this manga, but not much.

Actually this author has wrote happy endings even with Ntr involved so i don't know what some of you talking about 🙃.
He wrote a story with the MC having a happy ending with his mom(?). I don't remember the name but he got her back from his bestfriend and her former Lover so anythings possible. 😉

Dex-chan lover
After having speed read through Tatoeba Haha ga, I already know this won't go over well... for Aki.

How is Aki supposed to be able to satisfy a nympho like Yuuki when he himself doesn't have any sexual prowess?
Well, all we have to go on is a single encounter at a soap that concluded with a premie, but that's normal for guys at that age.
He appears to be able to bounce back rather quickly, going by some of his fap sessions...

Hell if I know, this is fiction. It has guys whose semen defies physics by exploding out of a woman even when fully inserted with volumes in the liters, and women who drench their own thighs with fluids that strangely look like semen... Damn you, Parallel Paradise!

Dex-chan lover
I really don't have high hopes but if any NTR ended up actually happening in this manga then I would instantly stop reading it halfheartedly and move it to the top of my reading list. Please don' disappoint me author-san.

Dex-chan lover
If there's the slightest of NTR I'm dropping this, don't judge me.
It's chapter 58 with this so far development, the fuck.

this bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread