Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Masami-Chan, Did You Want It So Much?

@boag

The entire premise of the series is about a wife almost cheating.

Yes with the mc, Aki. He means NTR in the sense of sensei getting taken away from the mc. In this instance people don't want Aki to get Netorare'd. They're fine with sensei being NTR'd and taken BY Aki because hes the mc and the husband is faceless and nobody cares about him, so who cares? No one, well most anyway, wants Aki to be NTR'd as hes the mc. The entire premise of the manga is Aki, the mc, doing the netorare, so of course most people don't want him to get NTR'd.

Dex-chan lover
@beperov
@Darudius
My point not only stands, but is redoubled, you are surprised about NTR, in a series written by an author that mainly does NTR stories, with a premise that already started out as NTR.

@boag - Nowhere did I mention I was surprised. I've already stated on many occasion I know who the mangaka is, I also stated that this could be bait in the last chapter comments, and it looks like it was. Although we'll have to wait and see but I'm fairly confident that it is.

I was simply pointing out your mistake. People read this for the mc doing the NTR. So yes its not surprising that people are going to be annoyed or surprised if NTR pops up and its against the mc. His other works, doujins, already start out with the mc being NTR'd. This manga didn't. It made a point to make sure we know that the mc is doing the NTR not being NTR'd. Simple as. So I reiterate; yes people are going to be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Its the difference between Netori genre, on which the mc steals the girl from someone else, usually a douche or similar, and Netorare genre on which the mc's girl is stolen, usually by a douche or similar

Dex-chan lover
@Darudius
I responded to a person that claimed they were surprised by the NTR, I thought you replying to me meant that you were agreeing with that point.

your mistake
what mistake? is this not an NTR story?

His other works, doujins, already start out with the mc being NTR'd.
and in several of tsuyas works, the dude doing the NTR gets NTRd themselves, i believe we have had this exact discussion before were you claimed it would not happen, and lo and behold what I claimed would happen, is happening.

yes people are going to be surprised.
So you are agreeing that it was surprising, why are you even trying to rebut my point if you are gonna contradict yourself in the same response?

@boag
what mistake? is this not an NTR story?

Yes its a NTR story. A netori story. Not a netorare story. People are expecting netori not netorare. Even knowing the doujins Tsutsuya did, it started out with the mc being ntr'd. This didn't, it started out with the mc doing the netori. So people are going to be surprised, moreso if they haven't read his doujins. There's not much point debating anyway. It was clearly all bait to build suspense.

and in several of tsuyas works, the dude doing the NTR gets NTRd themselves,

Yes. You seem to have this fixation that hes going to do the same shit and have a cookie cutter story like his doujins. I stated why he probably wouldn't in our previous discussion. He does stories where the mc gets Netorare'd after they've done the netorare, like you said. Hes done doujins where the mc has a happy end etc. He doesn't have to do the same shit over and over.

lo and behold what I claimed would happen, is happening.

Except its not. You're so focused on the ntr happening. I claimed it was most likely bait in a previous discussion and guess what? It's looking like this was clearly bait to build suspense.

So you are agreeing that it was surprising, why are you even trying to rebut my point if you are gonna contradict yourself in the same response?

What? Correct me if i'm wrong but your main point was that people shouldn't be surprised because the series' premise was ntr. I said the reasons why they would be surprised in my previous comment and again in my comment above.

Dex-chan lover
@Darudius
Yes its a NTR story.
this is what i have been claiming, what are you even trying to argue about anymore?
Except its not.
But it is, I claimed several times that author loves to fuck around with expectations, that there would a shit ton of situations that would make the MC misarable and that in the end they would not end up together, half of what ive said is already true.
you were wrong because a point you made was right, but not in the way i interpreted it so you were wrong
if you re gonna argue in bad faith im just gonna stop responding to you.

Dex-chan lover
@boag Why are you ignoring the difference between Netori and Netorare? Plus I didn't say I was surprised, I said wasn't on board with this new direction (switching from netori to netorare) so I don't know why you keep being so smug lol

But it is, I claimed several times that author loves to fuck around with expectations, that there would a shit ton of situations that would make the MC misarable and that in the end they would not end up together, half of what ive said is already true.
We don't care, we aren't discussing about this. Why keep bringing this up

@boag

this is what i have been claiming, what are you even trying to argue about anymore?

I'm convinced you're not reading my comment. I'm literally stating why people would be surprised. Because that was your main point in this discussion. Christ. I'll reiterate again for you from my previous comment." Yes its a NTR story. A netori story. Not a netorare story. People are expecting netori not netorare. Even knowing the doujins Tsutsuya did, it started out with the mc being ntr'd. This didn't, it started out with the mc doing the netori. So people are going to be surprised, moreso if they haven't read his doujins. There's not much point debating anyway. It was clearly all bait to build suspense."

But again; It's not. You claimed that the mc would get netorare'd. But he hasn't and this is clearly bait and the mc isn't getting netorare'd. If you like reading netorare, go read his doujins. This is a serialised manga. He doesn't have to follow his doujins. I've said it once already. We aren't discussing his other works. We're discussing this manga. What part of he doesn't have to do the same stuff don't you understand. Hes done many different endings and stories but you seem so fixated on "oh hurr duur the mc's going to get netorare'd. You're idiots for not expecting this."

if you re gonna argue in bad faith im just gonna stop responding to you.

Your main point in this thread was that people shouldn't be surprised. I've said twice now why thats not the case.

You're ignoring the difference between Netorare and Netori. Netori is whats happening and what this manga is built on, not netorare. So again YES people are going to be surprised if the mc gets netorare'd. How hard is that to understand? Your fixation is kinda weird. I'm not gonna bother responding because it's clear you're just either baiting or an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@beperov
we aren't discussing about this. Why keep bringing this up
Gee i dont know.
I said wasn't on board with this new direction (switching from netori to netorare)
maybe because of this?

@Darudius
Yes its a NTR story. A netori story. Not a netorare story.
Ill make this real simple, Tsuyax2 uses both, several of his tories, the Netori ends up NTRd himself, you seem to not want to admit this particular point for some reason.

He doesn't have to follow his doujins.
Except hes clearly writting an NTR (Netori since you cant seem to get the point with just the acronym).

Your main point in this thread was that people shouldn't be surprised. I've said twice now why thats not the case.
so youre convinently ignoring my argument when it suits you, here it is again, since youre the one that doesnt seem to read my responses.
I claimed several times that author loves to fuck around with expectations, that there would a shit ton of situations that would make the MC misarable

Dex-chan lover
@boag I'm sorry, you should've stated you have brain damage before commenting. Way to waste my time

Next raw chapter comes out between November 1st-5th if it follows the release date from the previous chapters, as soon as it's out I will try to find the Japanese spoilers and post it here.

@sabercantbethiscute
We will rather get a chapter retreading all the events since the NTR guy showed up from sensei's perspective. She gets pissed at Aki for accusing her of being a loose woman and goes out with the guy, gets herself a bit to drunk, chapter ends with them entering a love hotel, to fuel another NTR cliffhanger (end volume). The next chapter after that nothing happens she runs away thinking about what she was about to do.

@boag - At the end of the day you told people not to be surprised in your orignal comment. I stated why people would be surprised. You then went on to sperg about irrelevant shit no one was talking about. Your whole argument is based on the fact the hes going to cookie cutter his story and do the same thing as his doujins. He has a fairly well selling serialized manga. He'll do what people want, which is seeing the mc doing the netori not being cucked. If you want to read netorare, just go and read his doujins, because that's clearly what you're waiting for and anticipating.

I'm not doing this back and forth with you when your mind is set on the mc being netorare'd because you've read his other works and now know exactly how this story will play out. Oh right you don't know how it's gonna go. See you again next chapter where you yet again tell people "huur duur, guys the mc's going to get cucked, I've read his other works trust me." even though this chapter it shows it was clearly bait to increase drama and suspense.

All the evidence you've got for the MC being cucked or is going to be left emotionally scarred is just: look at his other works guys. Not once have you used evidence from, you know, the actual fucking manga. I'm not going to bother reading or replying to someone who's got brain damage.

Dex-chan lover
@Darudius
since you seem to be having a parallel argument with the air, ill boil down my argument to 2 questions with yes and no anwser for future reference.

Is the MC (Aki) going to be emotionally abused?
Yes
Are Aki and Yuuki (Sensei) going to end up together?
No

now hopefully you can in the future form better arguments, and not have a debate with phantom points i never made.

Sooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooooow. At this point I just see the images to check if anything progressed. I hope that at least it will not end like Minamoto-kun Monogatari.

Fed-Kun's army
We still don't have any confirmation of actual NTR taking place... yet everybody is an uproar. Let's wait until we get the whole picture at least.

Guys this whole story started out as NTR, the mangaka only does NTR, this isnt different.

Users who are viewing this thread