Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Masami-Chan, Did You Want It So Much?

why you all so serious?
lul
this only a fictional story
why you all say like author really like a NTR thing in real life? there is the fact author about serial killer has a hobby to kill people? no right?
really, at first this series already hint about "NTR" eventhough until now they didnt do anything(except touching each other), and you all NTR haters still look and read this? seriously i dont get it

Do anyone know a manga or doujin like this where the mc is not a cuck ? I ask myself if there's any manga that gives you a real sense of satisfaction lol because i think it doesn't exist.
And for Tsuyatsuya works i tend to never get attached charachters i just read it from distance because you will always have the sensation to get robbed. Just enjoy the show without being invested too much in it.

Lol she totally looks smashed. Damn that woman got serious game, son

So many pussy people crying about NTTR,lol ...hahahaha,,,if you don't like this, dropped don't come here to cry,,if you have an issue tsuyax2 has Twitter, yo can complain there...hahahah

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god, he's secretly into getting cucked. He's pretty much become the beta boyfriend in an NTR doujin. At this point he should have just cut his losses and gone with the assistant after all.

When next issue release next month I'm gonna write summary/spoil of it over here if anyone interested.

My guess is why she have fluster expression maybe because the same thing as assistant, something like 'lame underwear doesn't suit your age' or some shit so she embarassed xD

@Taitoru , Bro, we would wait for that summary, and really appreciate that you take your time to do that,,, anything that could happen I will be happy to read your summary 🙇‍♂️

Aggregator gang
@Monochrome_Scholar
He's not being "cucked" because they're neither in love, nor in a relationship, nor married, and the whole thing started when he was listening to her having sex with her husband. Don't be one of those idiots who throw around words they don't know the meaning of.

Fed-Kun's army
@boldmonkey I know exactly what the meaning of it is, and even if it's unspoken he clearly feels an attraction deeper than simply wanting sex with her or he would not have made such an effort to meet with her so often to the point of sneaking away on a holiday he took with another woman to meet up, going so far as to ignore the one other person who has shown a clear and stated attraction to him and panicking at the idea of her even having dinner with another man. Maybe the whole thing started due to his voyeurism, but that was at a time when the two barely interacted, and so their personal relationship wasn't as developed as it is now. At that point, even if he knew her in the past, it would be no different than if he had been watching a random couple of what would be essentially strangers having sex, but things have clearly changed since then. Also he states himself in the chapter that even if he hates the idea, he's still getting turned on. What would you call it if someone is aroused by the person they are arguably in love with getting fucked by someone else other than cuckoldry?

Aggregator gang
@Monochrome_Scholar
Nope, ain't no love there. Remnants of Aki's silly school crush maybe, but even then, it's not cuckolding. If anyone is close to being "cucked," it's the husband, but it hasn't gone that far.

Fed-Kun's army
@boldmonkey Fair enough. I guess I just interpreted the extent of his feelings towards her differently, although to be fair his every other thought is about sex in some way and I can't remember if any previous relationship was mentioned, so I don't know if he's even capable of feeling romantic attraction. As for the husband I almost forgot he was even a character anymore, he barely appears in the series as anything other than motivation to stop them from already going at it like rabbits.

Aggregator gang
@Monochrome_Scholar
I think that usually in manga, it'd be love at this point, but as you say Aki has basically no personality or emotional depth whatsoever. When he's with his Masami, he almost sleeps with her. When he's with Sensei, he goes for her. When he hears Sensei have sex, he gets turned on. When he hears this story from Masami, he gets turned on. I think all of this is just the author's way of disarming a very taboo subject, by making characters incredibly shallow self-inserts, or absent like the husband. If one started adding real love, real jealousy, real betrayal, cheating, lies, divorce etc. into it, it'd turn into a different thing than this lighthearted story.

You go too far I think, the author plays the same scenario by reversing the roles when aki was with his assistant and or yuuuki was totally jealous to die… (chapter 46)
What is for sure is that these two have more than one sexual attraction but have only known one partner for the teacher and nothing for aki... they are totally naive and stupid.
I don't think she had a relationship with the gigolo but she blushes because she drank but also because she is ashamed in front of aki, she must feel guilty and I'm sure she's very happy that fuji is expected so late...
Now there must have been some things going on with the gigolo and her as an attempt to take her to a love hotel, where she may even be humiliated the guy, or at the last moment to do the act she thought of fuji and she pushed her away...
But it seems impossible to me that with the first guy she would have sex when she did everything not to kiss aki when she was very excited and thought only of him....it would be a total personality change of our teacher…
Now despite his excitement or all kinds of feelings, aki is jealous which makes him panic, he waits, wants to call him on the phone, he finally seems to feel jealousy which could finally advance their "relationship" for the future.

Dex-chan lover
anyone know when we get next chapter? is there any break going on?

Users who are viewing this thread