Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - Is 'Falling' Something Like This?

He probably will and it would kind of work in this manga since he's never getting any so he could at least see as she is getting off by herself, as in removing the husband from the equation and giving him some excitement that isn't her fucking somebody else. Cute reference to the spin off, wonder if her former student she was skinny-dipping and fooling around with will come up here as well.

Dex-chan lover
>yet another 3 weeks to 1 month of waiting for the next chapter
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, this is blueballing on another level.

Dex-chan lover
I think I can answer that one, sensei: yes; yes he would.
And I'm sure he will in about 3 chapters, when he finishes talking.

Dex-chan lover
Can we just get back to her and Aki being together again already. I mean, yeah this chapter was nice but for fuck sakes, I just wanna see Aki and sensei finally start making some progress. And I swear to god we better not see anymore cucking nonsense like the previous chapters

Double-page supporter
i don't associated 'falling' with anything pleasant. especially in this case.

Dex-chan lover
What is it with women not wanting to show their husbands their "lewd self"? Is it a real experience or just something I see in manga?

Got Damn, this shit is hot. that aftermath panel with her juices all over the floor... sheesh. 😍

@Ddog123 that is not going to happen. Nothing significant will happen between them until the end unfortunately. We'll have little bits here and there but nothing substantial.

Users who are viewing this thread