Rakujitsu no Pathos

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia No NTR yet but might happen at some point and i hope it will (not a fan of NTR though but at this point i think MC shoul be with the woman at the end)

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti If this is a new volume it might take a bit longer, otherwise it'll come out these days.
There was a 3 months delay between Volume 6 and Volume 7 here.

New chapter already release like 10 days ago so the guy probably translating
I've already bought and readed it nothing much happened it just start right after the end of last chapter and some sweet moment between MC and Sensei = She kiss him in the cheem for example

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Taitoru
I'm curious to know where their relationship is going to go, because now we're sure the gigolo won't be a threat anymore.
Aki who finally feels feelings other than desire and sensei who realizes it while knowing that she too is somewhere attracted by aki after this date with kazuhe.
We all know that the step that will turn things upside down will be when the two of them kiss on the mouth, and it shouldn't be very long now.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks the parts where the Mangaka shows Aki's manga look better than the actual manga itself?

I want to give it a try but holy shit my eyes can't take the art sytle.. I thought by the time flies it's gonna be better but it's not :(
I read several chapters not in particular order and their relationship is going nowhere. And yeah this is basically play-tease-the-reader NTR. If the art style is nice then maybe I'll stay for the art but noo it's just getting worse.
Noope big nope for me.

Calm down, we are coming to a time when our "heroes" ask questions and understand their feelings towards each other.
Whereas at the beginning all this was only a sexual game and fantasies, aki realizes that he is in love because of his sudden jealousy of imagining sensei with another...
For sensei it's the same, she definitely realizes that she doesn't care about the other guys and that she gets all excited in the presence of aki...
It's slow, but we're getting to a point where the two cheaters are going to find it harder and harder to accept that the other one is in a relationship, jealousy, and thinking about each other during private moments...
I feel that the next bow with masahi asking aki for help will confirm all this, and that sensei will not like it at all...

Dex-chan lover
Can you stop with ntr knee-jerk freakouts already?

Ntr is a fetish. What really makes ntr is the experience of the cuckold. It's when the narrative gets you to empathize with the feelings of the cheated party and the sickly combination of involuntary sexual arousal and emotional suffering that make for a mindfuck of a cocktail. For that you need the cuck to at least be a character and to desire the woman.

There are some deliberate choices the author made in regards to the husband. He doesn't even have a face, he is de-humanized and distanced from the reader almost completely. From what we know he doesn't appear to like his wife or desire her. It's not that he can't please her, it's that he doesn't want to in the first place. It's ntr only on paper.

Sometimes people cheat. Sometimes they have reasons. It doesn't make it right. It's not how you should deal with your isues. But it doesn't make them monsters. And it doesn't make it all the same just because there is cheating. I avoid ntr generally, but nothing here is so horrible.

Ufi

Wait, they dont fuck? What? I skimmed through a few 40 chapters only to see some idiot coming in his pants everytime anything just fucking grazes it? Why?

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't feel like NTR, just feels like cheating/adultery story.

Though so far seems like the only way they're gonna fuck is when the story wraps up.

I honestly dont like anime/manga with cheating or NTR elements but the comedy here has made it tolerable. Alongside with that, what @ninja said below about "de-humanizing" the husband character has made this manga be more of like a "netori" instead of just plain NTR

Tfw no hot monster tittied housewife is cumming her brains out next door wondering if you'd still liker her knowing she's a sex starved slut

Why even live?

Users who are viewing this thread