Ramia-Yana - Ch. 1.5 - ~A Hero's town~ The pigmy (part 5)

I knew Ramia was crazy strong just based on how ripped she was but I wasn't expecting her to be shattering mountain ranges with a casual stomp lmao.

That's great though since I'm assuming that means this story will focus more on Ramia's relationships with other people and some nice fluffy comedy.

Dex-chan lover
You have no idea how cathartic it feels to have a reincarnation whit a cheat skill have his testicles crushed, about damn time.

Bruh, I just found out about this comic. And knowing you're also a fan of OPM, I hope the story won't focus on any romance or stupid love interest drama. I just wanna see her smashing some dudes *in bed and monster with ZERO love interest whatsoever.

Coug* but a lil bit of yuri here and there won't be a problem though UWU

TGS

Group Leader
@eddard8 there will be some romance here and there, though for her specifically it will be more in flashbacks, and won't be any kind of "romance/love interest drama" anyway., don't think you'll be disappointed hah.

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter, though will that be a reoccuring premise that some of the more intelligent beasts are isekais or more of an easter egg for fans of certain series, yeah at first I was like oh the critter is going to have a 2nd form and then it was a case of oh....that sort of enlargement the creatures talking was a bit of a surprise and their dialogue really captured the scene. I truly loved how the critter tried to go back to being uber cute while doing nothing to hide its ragin' boner.

Double-page supporter
Goddamit, Isekai-ed people making another trouble again

Dex-chan lover
At first I got really disappointed with isekai'd people making any move before they got as strong as they could but then on a second thought this is more realistic.

Aggregator gang
Uncultured pieces of shit, muscles and scars are the best, deserved to have their ducks smashed

Dex-chan lover
oh so it is a reverse isekai world? where only tash gets iskaied in ?

Users who are viewing this thread