Ramia-Yana - Ch. 15 - ~Invasion~ Little talk

Dex-chan lover
Anybody else think Ramia got a bit more dumpty? Went from something like a hobbit build to a dwarf build. Like somebody compacted her height and then stretched her wider.

Other than that, the interpersonal writing has vastly improved and I'm genuinely interested in hearing more about the so called "bad guy" demons.

Last edited:

TGS

Group Leader
Anybody else Ramia got a bit more dumpty? Went from something like a hobbit build to a dwarf build. Like somebody compacted her height and then stretched her wider.

Other than that, the writing has definitely interpersonal writing has vastly improved and I'm genuinely interested in hearing about the so called "bad guy" demons.
Yeah, it’s not that new but since the start of the story her build indeed more became dwarf-like. After a number of experiments and thoughts I wanted to more push her bodytype in that direction to emphasize her small height. If you look back at the start she ultimately was pretty similar to your usual anime girl, big head, small feet and hands and curvy. She had some muscles but nothing too thick. I gradually tried out more buff builds since then which got us to the current result. Definitely won’t go bigger than currently hah.

Some might prefer the more classic earlier build but like with the Rakashas (demons) who also got more exaggerated bodies to emphasize their huge heights, I’ve been wanting to give more unique proportions that you’d more rarely find. Helps creating more contrast with the more normal humans characters and I’d say it will make them more memorable.

Dex-chan lover
Always a treat to see a new chapter, keep up the good work

Thanks for the chapter. Great art and funny as usual but Ramia looks like a truck now... Just my personal opinion but I really am not fond of the direction the characters proportions are taking. To each their own i guess...

Dex-chan lover
The call out with the otherworld bit was a little much, only degenerates reincarnate in that hellhole of a plane Ramia lives in?

Ramia strenght comes from adquiring XP? That's nift.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok there's thick and there's this, they wouldn't even be able to closer their legs. This is a disability and seems to be getting worse with each chapter. And I still don't understand what's going on

Contributor
I see the reincarnated fellow is the average Ramia reader

Dex-chan lover
I don't like that the story keeps switching sides which makes it hard for me to remember much but other than that, amazing stuff. I love the middle class demon, just suffering from anxiety and potential death.

Dex-chan lover
The other-worlder was a bit much, but I feel him...
The comedy was actually quite great, and it seems to be shifting into something interesting.
Other than that, man are those demon girls hot! I'd volunteer as a tribute for Malhory.
Thanks for your hardwork!

Users who are viewing this thread