Ramia-Yana - Ch. 3.1 - ~A Hero's town~ The nun and the Hero (part 1)

Love this story epic art and thought put into it, the ageless thing has not been done well in other story but so far the weight of the living a long life thing you have done it very well remind me of Vash manga but this is a bit better in the fact that your showing it as its been in this chapter showing what happened through time and the pain and love that can be felt, I can see that there after even this chapter there is more depth to the story to come, so thank you very much for putting in the effort to make this happen. hope you read this

Cool, thank you for the update..
Keep the good works and take care..
😉👍 😁🙏

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

as all immortals in stories do, she must've just wanted to die.

I love this series so much. Also, the new title is great.

Oh, and honestly speaking, I'm absolutely in love with your art style. I'd love to reading R18 comics from you, but at the same time I feel like that would mean you'd focus less on Ramia-Yana, which would be sad. So I'm not sure what I want, really.

Dex-chan lover
@TGS As a reader I definitely prefer getting the main info in the story. The ancestry tree was a spoiler unfortunately. I think you're doing a great job. I would just like to see you avoid dropping stuff on us like that outside of the story that ends up being a spoiler when you setup things really well.

TGS

Group Leader
@Groceries That was a mistake yeah, the family tree wasn’t actually supposed to give off spoiler because I assumed people would have understood their relations with the infos so far, but nobody got it lmao, should have waited for this explicit flashback to come first, welp... (I deleted it since then, I’ll repost it as a later bonus)

I’m also totally for stuff being discovered directly in the series.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another great chapter, your series is truly fun and incredible loved the twist with her girls, but at the same time a little bummed do to all of the fan speculation that was getting speculated lol set the bar really high lol.

Dex-chan lover
Legend has it that Ramia and her descendant's features are passed down from ancient, Aztec bodybuilders with a penchant for posing.

Users who are viewing this thread